55 Free Spins on Gods of Nature
25 Free Spins on Lucha Libre 2
To find even more casinos that accept Americans, click here.
Agent Spinner Casino Review
Agent Spinner Casino No Deposit and Deposit Bonus Codes
|Bonus Value||Bonus Code||Wagering Req||Play|
|100 free spins||No code required||See Casino||Play|
|100% deposit match||No code required||50x B||Play|
|300 free spins with deposit||No code required||50x B||Play|
Agent Spinner Casino Bonus Code Details and Sign Up Instructions
100 No Deposit Free Spins Bonus
100% Sign Up Bonus
300 Free Spins Bonus With Deposit
Promotions and Bonuses at Agent Spinner Casino
Agent Spinner is one of the few casinos to provide a massive no deposit bonus with more than 10 or 20 free spins. Their welcome bonus is also quite generous by online casino standards. But as far as regular player promotions are concerned, the casino draws a blank, at least on the promotions page.
But that does not mean that regular players are neglected at Agent Spinner Casino! They have a very innovative system of personalized bonuses for players, based on their unique spy theme. The casino has various characters representing each section, with “Emma” leading the customer support team. She sends daily missions to players through email and SMS. You can earn cool bonuses each day by completing these missions, which could involve stuff like making a deposit or wagering X amount on Y slot.
Agent Spinner Casino Overview
Agent Spinner has one of the most innovative attempts out there. If you love James Bond, Archer, and other spy stories/movies/series, then you will absolutely adore Agent Spinner Casino. They have cleverly converted the whole registration process at the casino into a sort of recruitment into a spy agency.
Now, in most casinos, themes serve more as eye candy than anything worth paying much heed to, as far as gambling action is concerned. But Agent Spinner Casino would beg to differ here. They have crafted an innovative system of “missions” which are sent to registered players.
You can earn cool perks and bonuses by completing said missions. This type of gamification is not unusual at online casinos. But the use of a spy agency setting does make it feel quite refreshing and unique!
In terms of games and software, Agent Spinner is a white label casino which works mainly as an online instant play platform. There are 800+ games, which is quite a lot to get by. And these games come from software providers like Netent, Microgaming, and Quickspin, so quality and reliability are guaranteed. Don’t forget these providers offer several progressive jackpots with multi-million dollar payouts.
Agent Spinner Casino is licensed by the Malta Gambling Authority, a well-respected online gambling watchdog.
Let’s take a quick look at some Agent Spinner Casino facts:
- The casino was launched in 2017.
- It is operated by MT Secure Trade Limited, a white-label operator with their own casino platform.
- Besides for English, the website is available in Finnish, Norwegian, and German as it caters for the European market.
- The casino is extremely selective and does not accept players from over 100 countries & territories .
- Only players above 18, residing in a gambling-friendly territory can create an account at the casino.
- KYC checks will be triggered when a player crosses €2000 in cumulative deposits and withdrawals.
- The standard wagering requirement on bonuses at this casino is 50x.
Agent Spinner places high priority on online security and customer data privacy. The website is well guarded using the latest online security technologies and encryptions. The casino guarantees fair play since all the games here come from reputed companies while the RNG is frequently audited by independent testing laboratories.
Agent Spinner Casino is also very focused on addressing problem gambling among its players. They have strict policies in place to prevent underage gambling. Self-assessment tests are provided at the Responsible Gambling page of the website to help players decide if they do have a gambling problem. The page also offers tools like reality checks, self-exclusion, and links to gambling charities to help players deal with any gambling-related problems.
Software and Games at Agent Spinner Casino
Agent Spinner Casino’s operators, MT SecureTrade Limited, have their own proprietary software platform. This software is currently powering at least 30 different white label casinos, including Agent Spinner. The platform is secure and offers a seamless gambling experience online, both on PCs as well as mobile devices.
The platform does not have any download option. All the casinos under the label operate purely as online instant play casinos. If you are new to the scene, this simply means that the entire process of playing at the casino is handled right inside your browser window, through the website. One of the biggest advantages of the instant play version is that you don’t have to worry about installing new software. Your browser will function as your go-to program whenever you need some gambling action.
The SecureTrade platform does not have its own set games. Instead, the casino has struck deals with 12 different online casino game providers. One of the strengths of such an arrangement is the sheer quantity of available games. And with over 800 titles, the casino does not disappoint even the most discerning player. These are the vendors available at Agent Spinner Casino:
- Evolution Gaming
- Play N Go
- Red Tiger
- Pragmatic Play
If you are familiar with online casino gaming, you may recognize half of these names, if not more. Multi-vendor casinos often have dozens of providers, many of which turn out to be obscure companies with less than impressive games. But that is not the case with Agent Spinner, as they seem to have gone for the top guns in the casino game developing business.
You can take a quick peek at the games selection right at the casino welcome page. For a detailed look click on the “Games” tab. Like most online casinos, the games here are divided into various categories:
- New - Try your hand at the latest games from 2019, including The Creepy Carnival, Powerspin, Mega Pyramids, Magic of Sahara, 300 Shields Extreme, Wild Rails, and Pets Go Wild.
- Slots - You can play everything from classic three-reel slots to modern ones with five or even six reels, bonus rounds, dozens of pay-lines and more. The slots section is the biggest one at Agent Spinner Casino, with over 500 unique games. You can try your hand at generic slots, or even exciting franchise-based slots like Narcos, Beavis & Butthead, Thundercats, The Mask, King Kong, and many more.
- Table Games - The casino has a small selection of card and table games available if you need a break from playing slots. The games here include classics like Roulette, Blackjack, Poker, and Baccarat.
- Live Casino - The reason for the low number of table games becomes apparent when you take a look at the live casino section. Powered by the likes of Netent and Evolution, this section has 70+ game rooms devoted to Baccarat, Blackjack, Poker, Roulette, and even unique games like Dreamcatcher, Monopoly, and more.
- Video Poker - Like table games, the selection here is limited to a handful of titles like Power Poker, Double Joker Poker, Deuces Wild, and All American Poker.
- Jackpots - The casino also boasts an impressive collection of jackpot games, including both progressive and fixed jackpot games. Among progressives, Mega Moolah games promise winnings that go into the millions. Interesting games include Gunslinger Reloaded, Mega Fortune, Mega Moolah, Major Millions Progressive, King Cashalot, and Arabian Nights.
Mobile Games at Agent Spinner Casino
Agent Spinner Casino features a robust mobile gambling platform with no device restrictions. All mobile devices, regardless of whether they are iOS or Android, can open websites. Since Agent Spinner uses the same HTML5 mobile technology, you can use an iPhone or Android device to start playing on the go.
In fact, things have advanced to a stage where you no longer require a PC to get started at a modern mobile casino like Agent Spinner. Every aspect of the casino experience is compatible with your mobile, whether it is registering a new account, depositing cash, playing with real cash, or requesting withdrawals.
The casino does not provide a separate list of games for mobile. Gone are the days when mobile players had to make do with a small set of games. Modern titles launched by the big names like Netent and Microgaming these days are fully playable on all mobile devices and have excellent support for touchscreen controls.
Banking at Agent Spinner Casino
Banking is a central aspect of online casino gaming, and Agent Spinner has invested quite a lot into their banking system to provide a very positive experience to players. The casino has the following rules in place:
- Players have to use their own accounts and card for all transactions.
- Withdrawals are typically sent to the same account/card from which you made a deposit at the casino.
- The casino does not accept cash or checks.
- Though Euros are the default currency, the casino also accepts payments in others like GBP, USD, SEK, NOK, CAD, and NZD.
- Withdrawals require players to undergo full verification of KYC as requested by the casino.
Since they cater to a global audience, Agent Spinner casino has the following deposit options available to players:
- VISA/MasterCard Credit cards
Virtually all these channels result in instant deposits at the casino account. They do not incur any fees or charges. With the exception of Euteller and Zimpler, other modes can be used for withdrawals as well. Depending on the mode, the minimum deposits will either be EUR10 or EUR20. The maximum amount will vary with each type of payment.
There are minimum and maximum limits on withdrawals. The lowest is EUR10 in select payment modes.
Players are permitted to withdraw up to €5,000 per day. However, the maximum limit per transaction may vary depending on the banking method chosen.
The Agent Spinner customer team, fronted by the very friendly Emma avatar, is available 24x7 online. Before checking with the team, you ought to browse through the FAQ page and Terms & Conditions. If these pages do not have the answers you seek, you can contact the Agent Spinner support team using the following methods:
- Email - Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get a quick response. The casino promises to reply to you within 24 hours.
- Live Chat - For instant help the best option is the Live Chat window on the site. This option also has a chatroom where you can interact with other players, which is a very nifty feature.