To find even more casinos that accept Americans, click here.
Campeonbet Casino Review
Grab a no deposit bonus of $5 at Campeonbet Casino
Campeonbet Casino Exclusive No Deposit Bonus
Create a new account and claim a no deposit bonus of $5
- To qualify for this bonus, players only have to register a new player account
- There is no qualifying deposit for this bonus
- The bonus is directly credited to your casino account
- Playthrough requirements: 25x bonus
- Single Bet Limit: The maximum single bet permitted is €5.
Other Bonuses at Campeonbet Casino
100% up to $300 Welcome Bonus
- To receive this bonus, players need to create a new account
- This bonus applies to a player's first deposit
- A minimum amount of $20 must be deposited.
- The bonus is directly credited to your casino account
- Wagering requirements: 45x bonus + deposit
- Single Bet Limit: The maximum single bet permitted is €5.
Promotions and Bonuses at Campeonbet Casino
The list of bonus offers at Campeonbet Casino may begin with a first deposit bonus of 150% up to $450, but it definitely does not end there. The online casino also offers reload bonuses and cashback on losses incurred while playing online slots and live dealer games. In addition to offering bonuses, Campeonbet Casino also runs super tournaments on a regular basis, giving players plenty of opportunities to boost their bankrolls.
- Slots Cashback - This a brand new promotion at Campeonbet Casino, designed on player demand. The online casino refunds 10% of the daily losses incurred by playing online slots. It credits the cashback to players' accounts at 7:30 CET on the following day.
- Live Casino Cashback - This offer is meant for live casino players and applies only to live dealer games from Ezugi, Evolution Gaming, and Betconstruct. Players can claim weekly cashback of 10% up to $1000 on their live casino losses. The minimum cashback they can claim is $100. However, this cashback is subject to a wagering requirement of 3x.
- Reload Bonus - Players can claim a reload bonus of 50% up to $500 on every single deposit they make at the online casino after their first deposit bonus. They have to make a minimum deposit of $30 to qualify for this bonus. Also, they have to use this bonus only on online casino games developed by NetEnt, Betconstruct, RedTiger, Cryptologic, 1x2 Gaming, Casino Technology, Pari Play, Elk Studios, Playson, and NextGen Gaming. While playing with bonus funds, players cannot bet more than $5 per spin. They also have to meet the wagering requirement of 40x the bonus plus deposit amount within a period of 30 days.
- Tournaments – The most special feature of the online casino is its tournaments. Players can either buy-in to these tournaments or enter them for free as the online casino offers paid tournaments as well as freerolls. The tournaments are based on a variety of online casino games such as online slots and roulette and give players an opportunity to boost their bankrolls.
Campeonbet Casino Overview
Campeonbet.com is a Curacao-licensed online gambling site, which includes an online casino, a live casino, an online sportsbook, and virtual games. Players have to create just one Campeonbet gaming account to access all these services. Campeonbet Casino is multi-lingual and supports languages such as Norwegian, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Finnish, and Russian.
The selling points of Campeonbet Casino include its wide range of tournaments, generous welcome bonuses, cashback offers, multi-vendor games, and excellent customer support. The website design is quite contemporary, stretching right across the screen and making it easy for players to navigate the site and get the information they require.
Players can always interact with a customer support agent by clicking on the live chat button at the bottom right of the casino website. On the downside, the online casino offers no telephonic support.
Campeonbet Casino gives a lot of importance to player security. It takes all the required measures to prevent minors from gaining access to the site. In compliance with the regulations established by its licensing body, it maintains the best industry standards with regard to game fairness, customer support, and responsible gambling.
The online casino also implements an effective responsible gambling policy. It not only educates players about the importance of gambling responsibly, but also encourages them to use a variety of gambling management tools to control their casino spending.
Accordingly, players can take short breaks from gambling for 1, 3, 7, or 15 days. In serious cases, they can request the online casino to exclude them from its services. If players feel that they have become problem gamblers and need support, they can contact Gambling Therapy or GamCare by calling its helpline 0808-8020-133.
Software and Games at Campeonbet Casino
Usually online casinos feature two gaming options—download and browser-based. The former option was very popular once upon a time as it gave players access to an online casino’s complete game portfolio and features. However, the download option is now rather outdated with only a few online casinos offering it. Campeonbet Casino, being modern, does not offer any download option.
The only way to play the online casino games at Campeonbet Casino is on the browser. Campeonbet Casino’s browser-based software platform is built on a strong foundation of HTML5, which makes it compatible with a variety of devices, browsers, and operating systems. So players can play the games at Campeonbet Casino on any device of their choice without having to download any casino gaming software.
Getting started is as simple as clicking on the Register button on the top right of the casino homepage. This takes players to a simple online registration form that prompts them to input their personal details. When players complete the form and verify their email address by clicking on a link in the online casino’s welcome email, they become registered members of the online casino. They can now log in to their gaming accounts, make a deposit, and click on a game icon to load the game on their browser.
Campeonbet Casino has partnered with the following game vendors to give players a wide range of slots, table & card games, video poker games, and instant play games.
- Mr. Slotty
- Zeus Play
- Omi Gaming
- Pragmatic Play
- Red Tiger
- Tom Horn
- Bingo Boom
- 1x2 Gaming
- Leap Gaming
Campeonbet Casino has displayed its game library on its homepage, enabling players to filter games according to game category, new games, popular games, and provider. If players have a particular title in mind, they can use the search bar to quickly find it.
Here is a brief introduction to the game categories with examples of the best games in each:
- Popular Games - Some of the most played games at Campeonbet Casino are Book of Dead, Wolf Gold, Blood Suckers, King of Slots, and Guns N Roses.
- New Games - Campeonbet Casino has recently introduced slots such as Imperial Wealth, Fruits Deluxe, Fashion Boutique, and Space Gem into its portfolio.
- Classic Slots - Players who prefer the traditional slot gaming experience can try their luck with slots such as Minted Sevens, Pina Nevada, Break the Bank, and Santa's Surprise.
- Cards - Play card games such as Blackjack Single Deck, Blackjack Multihand, and Baccarat.
- Video Bingo - The library includes three video bingo games—Bingo 37, Bingo 37 Ticket, and Bingo Pilipino.
- Video Slots - The library includes hundreds of video slots such as Starburst, BerryBurst, Moon Princess, Fruits & Jokers, and Planet of the Apes.
- Video Poker - Play single-handed and multi-handed variants of video poker games such as Bowling Strike, Joker Poker, Vegas Joker, and Jack or Better.
- Table Games - The online casino offers table games such as European Roulette, Single Deck Blackjack, 3D Baccarat, and All American Poker.
- Scratchcards - Win big playing scratchcards such as Barn Ville, Fruit Basket, Off Scratch, and 7 Piggies.
- Casual Games - The category includes five titles—Rio Bingo, Freecell, 7 Solitaire, Diamonds, and Spider Solitaire.
Mobile Games at Campeonbet Casino
Players can access the desktop version of Campeonbet Casino on their mobile devices. They just have to visit https://m.campeonbet.com. There is not much of a difference between the desktop and mobile versions of the online casino.
The developer team has tweaked the website design of the mobile casino slightly to suit the screens of smartphones and tablets. But players can access the entire multi-vendor game portfolio and play popular games such as Starburst, Gonzo's Quest, Moon Princess, Wolf Gold, and Sizzling Spins on the move.
The mobile gaming software platform is browser based, which means that players don't have to download any native mobile gaming app or software platform. They just have to register a new player account or log in to an existing account. They can either use their existing balance or make a deposit to start wagering real money on the games.
If players decide to play on the move, they will not miss a single feature of the desktop casino. They can claim the welcome bonus and participate in the free tournaments to win real money prizes. They can also withdraw their winnings to their bank accounts safely and securely.
Banking at Campeonbet Casino
Campeonbet Casino has made it very easy for players to make deposits and withdraw winnings. The online casino has partnered with several financial institutions and payment processing companies to make banking very easy, safe, and secure for its registered users.
Making a deposit in your Campeonbet gaming account is as simple as clicking on the Deposit option, inputting the deposit amount, and choosing a preferred payment option. Players can choose from options such as Visa & MasterCard, Entercash, Zimpler, Neteller, Euteller, Boleto, PaySafeCard, GiroPay, Skrill, YandexMoney, EcoPayz, iDeal, Sofort Banking, WebMoney, Alfa Bank, Todito Cash, Flexepin, Qiwi, and Neosurf.
While making deposits and withdrawals for the first time, players have to submit documents to prove their identity. This is essential for purposes of security. These documents include copies of photo IDs, fronts/backs of credit cards, and latest utility bills. Each deposit option has its own minimum and maximum limits and players can get more details of this from the online casino’s customer support.
The process of making a withdrawal is also seamless. Players have to log in to their accounts and click on the withdraw link. They have to then choose their preferred payout method, fill in the required fields, and input the amount they would like to withdraw. Finally, they have to click on the Confirm button to receive a confirmation message from the online casino.
Campeonbet Casino processes payout requests fast, but players can make the process as hassle free as possible by submitting the required documents for verification. The exact time taken for the winnings to reflect in player accounts depends on a number of factors such as country of residence, selected currency, preferred payout method, and banks and financial institutions.
If they have any trouble with deposits and withdrawals, players can rest assured that the online casino will provide the best customer support.
Customer support at Campeonbet Casino is available 24/7 in four languages—Portuguese, English, German, and Spanish. If players need help at the online casino, they can consider the following options:
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) – The FAQ section contains answers to commonly asked player queries. The online casino encourages players to check out the FAQ for the information they are looking for before attempting to contact customer support.
- Email – Players can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and expect a quick response.
- Live Chat – If players need to instantly connect with a customer support agent, Live Chat is the best option for them. The Live Chat button is located at the bottom right of the casino homepage. If players click on it, the live chat window will open and put players in contact with a trained customer care executive.
- Social Media – Campeonbet Casino has accounts on social networking sites such as Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. Players are free to visit these platforms and use them to interact with the casino staff and fellow players.