Casino Dingo Review
Use code: DINGOFREE
Casino Dingo No Deposit Bonus Code
Create a new account and claim a no deposit bonus of $14
- To receive this bonus, players need to create a new account
- There is no qualifying deposit for this bonus
- To claim the bonus, players should input the bonus code DINGOFREE.
- Playthrough requirements: 60x bonus
Other Bonuses at Casino Dingo
100% up to $1400 Sign Up Bonus
- All new players are eligible to receive the bonus after signing up
- This bonus is spread over a player's first 4 deposits
- 100% up to $200 on the first deposit
- 100% up to $300 on the second deposit
- 100% up to $400 on the third deposit
- 100% up to $500 on the fourth deposit
- A minimum amount of $10 must be deposited.
- The bonus is directly credited to your casino account
- Wagering requirements: 30x bonus + deposit
Promotions and Bonuses at Casino Dingo
There are exciting bonuses for every player at Casino Dingo. These include cashback offers, weekly bonuses, weekend bonuses, match bonus offers and more.
The following is a list of the bonuses currently available to existing players at Casino Dingo:
- Weekly Cashback – Casino Dingo offers 2 cashback bonuses for players to choose from. With this bonus you can get cash back every Monday on your deposits. The 2 cashback offers are:
- 10% cashback bonus with no wagering requirements with the bonus code CB10.
- 25% cashback bonus with a 50x wagering requirement with the bonus code CB25.
- Weekend Cashback – This bonus gives you 15% cashback on deposits made every Friday. The bonus code to claim it is CB15.
- Reload Bonus – Casino Dingo offers a reload bonus of 100% up to AU$100 to players. The bonus is available for deposits of AU$10 to AU$100. Players can claim this bonus with the coupon code RELOAD.
- Comp Points Exchange – There are comp points available for every real money wager placed. Players get 1 comp point for every AU$10 wagered. Players can redeem the comp points for cash once they have accumulated a specific number of them.
The Exclusive Club
Casino Dingo has a cool VIP program in the form of the Exclusive Club. This is a 4-tiered program with the following levels: Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum. Members of the Exclusive Club get a range of exclusive benefits and bonuses including:
- Monthly cashback
- Higher comp point conversion rates
- Better loyalty promotions
- Surprise gifts
- Entry to exclusive tournaments and events organized by the casino
- Personal account manager
Casino Dingo Overview
Casino Dingo is a new online casino for Australian players that was launched in 2018. It is owned and operated by Topia Solutions N.V. and licensed by the Government of Curacao. The casino is completely secure and uses 128-bit SSL encryption technology and secure servers to protect the payments and also personal data of its players.
Software and Games at Casino Dingo
Casino Dingo is powered by a number of leading online casino software providers. This ensures players get to play the best games from each of them at a single location without having to go casino-hopping. The software ensures Casino Dingo is compatible with both Windows PCs and Macs. There is also compatibility with a range of smartphones and tablets.
All games are available for play from a web browser or mobile browser in instant play mode; there is no download version of the software available. There are close to 300 games to choose from. All these games except the live casino games are available for both free practice play and real money play. The free practice play mode doesn’t mandatorily require a sign-up; players can just click on a game of their choice, receive dummy credits and start playing.
To play for real money, players must open an account. They can initiate the process by clicking the SIGN UP button at the top right of the screen. The games are available for real money player once the new account has funds in it. The next thing to do is click the game of their choice and launch it to play for real money.
The casino is powered by software from the following vendors:
- BetSoft Gaming
- Fugaso Gaming
- Booming Games
- Felix Gaming
- Lucky Games
Players can use the search bar to search for individual games or by software provider. All the games are categorized on the basis of game type, hot games and new games.
There are close to 300 games at Casino Dingo. An intuitive and player-friendly interface allows players to view the games directly on the homepage. The games that make it to the casino’s Hot Games list are displayed the moment you land on the homepage. These include games like Crazy 88, Wild Rodeo, Monaco Fever, Dark Mystic and Secrets of Nefertiti 2.
The following is a list of the different games available at Casino Dingo:
- Pokies – There are close to 200 pokies at Casino Dingo. Top video pokies here include games like Boomerang Bonanza, Paris Nights, 12 Animals, Age of Caesar and Zeus the Thunderer.
- Classic Pokies – For some reason, these are clubbed into the Other Games tab. Popular titles include games like Wild West Slot, Magic Forest, Olympia and Devil Slot.
- Card and Table Games – Players can choose from 20+ card and table games including:
- Blackjack games like Blackjack Surrender and Blackjack Switch
- Roulette games like Roulette Pro and American Roulette
- Table poker games like Casino Hold’em Poker, Poker Three and Caribbean Poker
- Other table and card games including baccarat and Keno
- Video Poker – There are 7 different video poker titles here. Top games include Jacks or Better and Deuces Wild.
- Other Games – Other games available at Casino Dingo include:
- VIP games like Salon Prive Roulette and Hold’em Poker
- Micro bet games like Micro Roulette and Deuces on the Rocks Micro
- Action games like Reels of Fortune and Fortune Wheel
- Jackpots – There are 25+ jackpot games at Casino Dingo. These include Fear of the Zombies, The Giant, Lagertha, Yakuza and Grand Sumo.
- Live Casino – Players get live variants of games that include blackjack, baccarat, roulette and Casino Hold’em.
Mobile Games on Casino Dingo
Casino Dingo supports play from a mobile device. The casino is compatible with both Android and iOS platforms. Game development in HTML5 ensures all games come with the highest quality of HD graphics and fit easily on the screen of the player’s device. HTML5-based development also ensures compatibility in terms of browsers and operating systems.
Players can play all games that are available at the Dingo mobile casino – live casino games are not available – in both free practice mode and real money mode. The games available include video pokies, classic pokies and table games.
Playing at the mobile casino is simple: players just need to type in the casino’s URL in the browser of their smartphone or tablet. Once the casino loads, they can use their existing Casino Dingo account credentials – if they have an account with the desktop casino already – to sign in, ensure their account is funded and start playing for real money. Free practice play doesn’t even require a sign-up. If the player doesn’t have an account with the casino yet they can open one directly at the mobile casino.
Players can use the bonuses available at the desktop casino to enhance their gaming experience at the mobile casino. Payment support is great and there is dedicated and efficient customer support as well through multiple channels.
Banking at Casino Dingo
Casino Dingo offers excellent customer support by offering a range of payment methods that Australian players are familiar with. All payments are secure and fast. To deposit funds, players need to log in, click the Deposit option and then select the method they want to use. Then, they need to enter the amount they want to deposit, fill up the form provided with the required details and then click the Deposit button. The funds get deposited instantly.
Players can deposit in any currency of their choice but the balance is retained in their accounts in Australian Dollars. The minimum deposit amount is AU$10 and players can deposit this amount using any of the following methods:
- Visa and MasterCard credit cards
- Visa Electron and Maestro debit cards
Methods available to players from other countries include NETeller, Skrill, EcoPayz and PaySafeCard, among others.
Though withdrawals take a little longer than deposits, they are sufficiently fast to give players the confidence to come and sign up with Casino Dingo. The maximum amount allowed for withdrawal is AU$5000 during a 30-day period, while the minimum amount is AU$100.
There is time that the casino takes to process a withdrawal. The time taken for withdrawals to reach a player, after they have been processed, depend on the method chosen.
The following is a list of different withdrawal methods supported at Casino Dingo, along with the withdrawal time for each post approval of a request:
- Visa credit card: 1 business day
- Skrill: 1 business day
- NETeller: 1 business day
- EcoPayz: 1 business day
- Bank transfer: 5 business days
Customer support is excellent at Casino Dingo. For those looking for answers to questions about online casino gambling, there is a comprehensive FAQ section. Those looking for assistance with their queries or issues can contact a member of the support team through one of the following channels 24x7:
- Live chat: Players can click the Live Chat button to get in touch with a member of the casino’s customer support team.
- E-mail: Players can also e-mail the support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.