Crazy Vegas Casino Review
Regular Promotions at Crazy Vegas Casino
- Loyalty Points: The online casino rewards wagering activities with loyalty points. Based on points earned, players will be assigned a loyalty level and pampered with bonuses and benefits.
Crazy Vegas Casino Overview
Crazy Vegas, a charming online casino that features an amazing website design, belongs to Go North Limited, a company headquartered and licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority. The online casino has been delivering the ultimate gambling experience right from 2001. Crazy Vegas is a member of the Vegas Partner Lounge Group, which includes nine online casinos and two mobile casinos. All the casinos in this group offer world class entertainment through the best promotions and rewards for loyalty.
Catalog of Games at Crazy Vegas
Crazy Vegas is a Microgaming online casino that offers a rich portfolio of movie slots, progressive slots, classic slots, table games, blackjack and roulette, and video poker games. If players are searching for a particular title, they can use the search bar on the homepage to find it. The hottest feature of Microgaming online casinos is the selection of progressive games they offer. As a result, there are plenty of progressive jackpots for players to win at Crazy Vegas.
Some of the top paying slots at Crazy Vegas are Dragonz, Lost Vegas, Jungle Jim El Dorado, Frozen Diamonds, Karaoke Party, and Monkey Keno, to mention a few. The online gambling community at Crazy Vegas is eagerly waiting for a new game called Tarzan that is on the way. The gaming atmosphere at Crazy Vegas is always fun and exciting because of its collection of new games. Microgaming is always releasing new games and some of the latest arrivals at the online casino are Electric Diva, Reel Spinner, Win Sum Dim Sum, Bar Bar Black Sheep, and Wild Orient.
Play on the Move at Crazy Vegas
Crazy Vegas is a web application, so players do not have to download any native gaming app to start playing its exciting Microgaming titles on the move. Players can get started in the following three ways.
- They can visit the casino on their mobile device browsers, login using existing details or create a new account, and start playing.
- They can access the casino by scanning the QR code on the desktop casino.
- They can request the casino to send them the link to the mobile casino via text message.
Banking at Crazy Vegas Casino
Crazy Vegas supports a number of currencies such as EUR, USD, CAD, AUD, GBP, CHF, RUB, NOK, SEK, NZD, and others. Players can load their accounts in these currencies using a variety of safe and secure banking methods such as Visa, MasterCard, Skrill, Ecopayz, Euteller, iDEAL, Instadebit, PaySafeCard, UseMyBank, and others.
Needless to say, players cannot use all these methods to withdraw their winnings because only a few methods serve as withdrawal methods too. To withdraw their winnings, players can choose from options such as Visa, Neteller, Skrill, Ecopayz, Entropay, WebMoney, Direct Bank Transfer, and Check.
Before requesting payout, players should provide proof of identity for security purposes. They can also not withdraw less that $20 at a time. Crazy Vegas processes payouts fast, but the time taken for the funds to reach players’ accounts depends entirely on the preferred withdrawal method. For example, while methods such as Neteller and Skrill are instantaneous, credit card withdrawals may take up to five working days.
Contact Crazy Vegas Casino
The customer support team at Crazy Vegas Casino is available 24 hours a day and seven days per week. The site's comprehensive help page provides answers to common queries. If players still need assistance, they can use the following methods to contact the casino:
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Use the toll-free numbers 1800-071-076 (Australia), 0800-451-134 (New Zealand), 1866-5091-828 (Canada), 0800-181-5917 (Germany), and 0800-022-1327 (Netherlands)
- Call the international direct line (+) 1800-320-7769
- Launch the live chat button
- Crazy Vegas offers customer support in multiple languages, including English, Dutch, French, German, and Russian