Slots of Vegas Casino$25 Free
Raging Bull Casino55 Free Spins on Gods of Nature
Planet 7 Casino25 Free Spins on Lucha Libre 2
To find even more casinos that accept Americans, click here.
Emu Casino Review
Lucrative Promotions at Emu Casino
The online casino's promotions team has designed a wide range of exciting promotions. Details of the latest promotions are usually sent to players through promotional emails and newsletters and some are displayed on the online casino's promotions page. Moreover, the online casino is home to some attractive weekly offers.
The following are details of the regular promotions:
- Casino Races - These are simple contests that enhance players' slots gaming experience. In addition to winning the usual prizes that players would win while playing the slots games, participants of the casino races can win some extra prizes.
- Birthday Bonus - To claim your birthday bonus, you have to contact customer support and let them know that it is your birthday. A customer support representative will then either credit the birthday bonus to your account or send you a set of instructions on how to claim it.
EmuPoints, EmuShop, and VIP Club at EmuCasino
Emu Casino gives away complimentary points called EmuPoints in exchange for real money play. You can earn more EmuPoints by just playing more for real money at the online casino.
The online casino awards Emu Points for other player activities as well, as follows:
Registering a new player account
Logging in to your account every day
Making a deposit - You will get 500 Emu Points for every deposit of $100 or more you make at the online casino.
Wagering on real money games - You can earn up to 14 EmuPoints for every bet worth $10 placed on online scratchcards or slots games. New players will get 9 Emu Points for every $10 wagered on the games. To earn more Emu Points for the same wagering, players have to achieve higher VIP levels. When you become an elite member of the VIP Club, you can earn 40% more EmuPoints.
You will get 1 EmuPoint for every $10 you spend on roulette, blackjack, table games, video poker games, and jackpot games at lower VIP levels. If you are an Elite or Platinum player, you will earn 2 EmuPoints for every $10 you wager on the games.
Emu Casino has designed its Emu VIP Club to reward player loyalty and wagering activities with the following benefits:
- Customized bonuses and promotions
- Unique and exclusive offers
- Personalized customer support
- Access to official merchandize bearing the EmuCasino brand
- Discount in transaction fees
- Invitations to exclusive casino events
You can become a VIP player at Emu Casino by collecting the required number of EmuPoints. The VIP Club has six levels and players will be assigned a level based on the number of EmuPoints earned.
Here is a brief overview of the VIP levels:
- EmuCasino Newbie - All new players will be automatically entered into this level and treated to a match bonus of 100%.
- EmuCasino Bronze - Players will achieve the Bronze level as soon as they earn 9000 points. They will not only be treated to a bonus of 100%, but also given free spins on specific games.
- EmuCasino Silver - Players need 250,000 EmuPoints to achieve the Silver Level. Then they become eligible for cash drops, free spins, 110% deposit bonus, plus 10% more EmuPoints on their wagering.
- EmuCasino Gold - You will become a Gold player as soon as you earn 660,000 EmuPoints. You then become eligible for benefits such as 20% more EmuPoints on your wagering, 120% deposit bonus, medium cash drops, and free spins.
- EmuCasino Platinum - You will become a Platinum player as soon as you collect 1,500,000 points. This makes you eligible to receive large cash drops, free spins, 130% match bonus, plus 30% more EmuPoints on your wagering activities.
- EmuCasino Elite - Become an Elite player by collecting 3,250,000 EmuPoints. Elite players are pampered with 40% more EmuPoints on their wagering, 150% match bonuses, mega cash drops, and free spins.
The most exciting feature of the rewards scheme at EmuCasino is EmuShop. Players can visit the EmuShop whenever they want to redeem their EmuPoints. The EmuShop offers deposit bonuses, cash prizes, non-cash prizes, and free spins in exchange for EmuPoints. Among the non-cash prizes on display at the EmuShop are vacation packages, getaways, and exciting products.
Emu Casino Overview
Developed in honor of the emu, the national bird of Australia, Emu Casino is one of the top online casinos for Australian players. The online casino is famous for its secure gambling environment, 1000+ multi-provider games, and excellent customer support. Eddy, the emu, rules the roost at EmuCasino and will guide your play, helping you get around and have a good time.
Launched in 2012, Emu Casino had an upgrade recently and now sports a better website design. The new Emu Casino supports mobile play, offers better game filters, and command controls that are easier to access. You can interact with the casino staff and fellow players on the site's accounts at Google+, YouTube, and Twitter.
Software and Games at Emu Casino
Emu Casino operates on a browser-based software platform that enables easy integration of online casino games from multiple vendors. Here is a list of all the game providers Emu Casino has partnered with to give its players a wide range of online slots, table games, card games, and video pokers:
- Evolution Gaming
- Leander Games
- 1x2 Gaming
- Genesis Gaming
- 2 By 2 Gaming
- Oryx Gaming
- Big Time Gaming
- Iron Dog Studios
- Pragmatic Play
Some of the most popular games in the portfolio are Wolf Gold, Dragon King, African Sunset, Genies Touch, Absolute Super Reels, Dark Thirst, Gold of Ra, Sevens High, and Paranormal Activity.
The game portfolio is displayed on the casino homepage and players have the option of viewing the games in the form of lists or grids. Players can also sort games according to level of popularity or alphabetical order. Game filters such as type of game, number of paylines, number of ways to win, and game features are also available. A search bar at the top of the portfolio gives players the opportunity to search through all 1161 online casino games.
The following is a brief overview of the game library at Emu Casino:
- Pokies - You can choose from an impressive portfolio of 883 pokies at the online casino. Some of the best pokies are Spinions, Hot Safari, Lucky Leprechaun, Bird of Thunder, Sceptre of Cleo, and African Sunset.
- Blackjack & Roulette - Table game enthusiasts can choose from 26 exciting variants of blackjack and 21 entertaining roulette games.
- Live Casino - Emu Casino offers a selection of 8 live dealer games such as Casino Hold'em, Baccarat, Roulette, and Caribbean Stud.
- Jackpots - Emu Casino's selection of 30 jackpot games are capable of making players rich in no time. Some of the hottest jackpot games are Absolute Super Reels, Lucky Clover, and Bewitched.
In addition, there are 38 scratch card games and 11 virtual sports. The game library also includes a selection of 46 video poker games.
Emu Mobile Casino
Players can carry their favorite online casino games in their pockets wherever they go because EmuCasino offers support for a variety of smartphones and tablets. EmuCasino Mobile offers a delightful portfolio of table & card games, slots games, scratch card games, video poker games, virtual sports, and other games. These games can be played for fun or real money.
No download is required to get started as players can load the games right on their browser. They just have to log in to their gaming accounts, visit the game lobby, and tap the icon of any game they would like to play. They just have to make sure that their mobile phone supports HTML5 and has a fast and reliable Internet connection.
Some of the most exciting pokies in the portfolio are Dragon King, Sticky Bandits, Phoenix Sun, Wild Dolphin, and Panda Panda.
Banking at Emu Casino
Emu Casino offers the following safe and secure deposit methods:
- Instant Banking
- Credit/debit Card
Players have to make a minimum deposit of $10, but the maximum limit varies according to payout method. All the above-mentioned are instant deposit methods.
Players can rest assured that banking is 100% safe at the online casino as it uses the latest 256-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology. Moreover, it does not store players' banking details either on its system or at any third-party payment processing company.
Players can use the following methods to withdraw winnings from their accounts:
- Bank Transfer
Players can withdraw a minimum of $20 to a maximum of $2500 for all withdrawal methods except Bank Transfer/EFT, in case of which, they can withdraw up to $10,000. The online casino takes up to 24 hours to process payout requests, but the exact time taken for your winnings to reflect in your account depends on the preferred withdrawal method.
Credit/debit card withdrawals take up to seven banking days, Bank Transfer/EFT withdrawals take up to 10 working days, and Bitcoin, ecoPayz, and MyNeosurf withdrawals are instant.
The first withdrawal of the month is free, but all subsequent withdrawals during the 30-day period are charged up to 3.9% of the amount withdrawn.
Customer Support at Emu Casino
Customer support at Emu Casino includes a comprehensive help page, where players can get all information related to responsible gaming, security, banking, and others. In addition, there is a Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section, which provides answers to almost all player queries. Players can easily retrieve their forgotten username and password by clicking on the Forgotten Details button on the Help page.
Players can also use the following methods to get in touch with a customer support agent:
Email - Send an email to email@example.com (VIP related questions) or firstname.lastname@example.org (information) or email@example.com (marketing related queries).
Live Chat - The live chat window can be launched by clicking on the support button at the bottom right of the casino website.
Telephone - Telephonic support is available from 1:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. (Monday - Friday). Players can call the numbers (+61) 02 9119 2932 (Australia), (+64) 09 951 5843 (New Zealand), or (+44) 020 3411 9737 (United Kingdom).