Slots of Vegas Casino$25 Free
Raging Bull Casino55 Free Spins on Gods of Nature
Planet 7 Casino25 Free Spins on Lucha Libre 2
To find even more casinos that accept Americans, click here.
Grand Mondial Casino Review
Grand Mondial Casino No Deposit Bonus
Currently does not offer a No Deposit Bonus
Other Bonuses at Grand Mondial Casino
Grand Mondial Casino $250 + 150 free spins Welcome Bonus
- To receive this bonus, players need to create a new account
- This bonus is spread over a player's first 2 deposits:
- 150 free spins on Mega Moolah on the first deposit
- 100% up to $250 on the second deposit
- A minimum amount of $10 must be deposited.
- The bonus is directly credited to your casino account
- Wagering requirements: 200x bonus
- Single Bet Limit: Placing singe bets of 25% or more of the bonus amount is not permitted.
Promotions and Bonuses at Grand Mondial Casino
Grand Mondial Casino’s welcome bonus isn’t the only bonus or promotion you can claim after registering at the online casino. Here is a look at some of the other promotions you can get your hands on at Grand Mondial.
When you make a second deposit as a new player at Grand Mondial Casino, you can snap up a redeposit bonus. This promotion can double your second deposit, just as soon as you pop €10 into your account. There are, however, terms and conditions which are worth looking at, and they include:
Terms & Conditions:
- Players should deposit at least €10 to claim the redeposit bonus
- The reload bonus has a playthrough rate of 200x the bonus received
- Any further offers are subject to 30x wagering requirements
- The promotion is only available to players in some countries
- This offer is valid for seven days after it is claimed
Almost all the other promotions and bonuses you can claim at Grand Mondial Casino come via the site’s loyalty bonus program. This VIP club is based over six levels, and all newbies will join at the lowest tier. However, by depositing in their accounts and wagering on games, players can climb the rungs of Grand Mondial’s loyalty ladder to snap up fitting bonuses and promotions. Some of these are known to include the following.
- Further deposit bonuses with lower wagering requirements
- Custom-made promos and bonuses based on your gambling habits
- Priority support when needed
- Birthday gifts for all VIP players
- A monthly VIP jackpot draw and other sweepstakes
- Access to VIP games and tournaments with vast prize pools
As well as using loyalty points to climb the tiers of the VIP club, players can also accumulate them to exchange them for real money. The more they bet on the games, the faster players will acquire these loyalty points, and work their way up to new levels.
Grand Mondial Casino Overview
Grand Mondial has over a decade and a half experience in the industry. First launched in 2005, this Microgaming powered casino offers multilingual gaming and is well-licensed. From the lobby, players can rapidly navigate through the various pages and find the games they want to play with speed. Some of the 500+ games housed at the casino include Microgaming’s major progressive jackpot titles, such as Mega Moolah.
The casino’s layout is somewhat dated, and proof that they’ve been around for over a decade is the fact that they still offer a download option, something that has been done away with, or not even considered in all recently launched casinos. The site is not very flashy and the tabs at the top are self-explanatory. The huge center graphic is not a changing banner like most casinos these days but rather a still image of someone holding a winners check for a progressive jackpot win. These mega-million payout games seem to be the casino’s strongest selling point and with good reason – they are awesome and there are dozens of them available here.
Further proof the Grand Mondial is an extremely secure site is the fact that it holds an eCOGRA certificate, something that is not easy to come by. Its games are RNG (random number generator) certified and feature payout percentages which are above the industry standard.
Software and Games at Grand Mondial Casino
Even though only one software provider runs the show at Grand Mondial Casino, that developer is considered by some to be the best provider in the business. Microgaming was one of the first software developers to provide online casino games, and near enough their full library is ready and waiting for players who decide to sign up and play at Grand Mondial. As mentioned, over five-hundred of these games can be played, most of which are mobile-friendly.
There is just one software provider catering to players at Grand Mondial Casino:
With over five hundred games to choose from, players aren’t short of options at Grand Mondial Casino. These include mobile-friendly slots, non-progressive and progressive jackpot video slots, as well as classic slots and fruit machines. Players who want something more traditional can play RNG (random number generator) table games, while video poker and instant win titles are also supported at Grand Mondial.
Microgaming's roulette range covers all your favourites, so Grand Mondial can offer you seemingly every type of roulette game you wish to play, including popular variants like:
- American Roulette
- European Roulette
- French Roulette
- Multiplier Roulette
- High-roller (Gold Series) versions of these games
Card & Table
Roulette isn’t the only table games you’ll find housed at Grand Mondial from Microgaming’s collection. You can also expect to play:
- Caribbean Stud Poker Craps
- Cyberstud Poker
- Hold’em Poker
- Pai Gow Poker
- Poker Pursuit
- Three Card Poker
Live Casino Games
While there are plenty of RNG table games at Grand Mondial, the casino doesn’t support live dealer games.
Video poker is another gaming genre where this casino excels. Some of the casino’s more popular titles include:
- Aces and Faces
- All Aces Poker
- All American Poker
- Bonus Poker
- Deuces Wild
- Jacks or Better
- Multi-Hand Video Poker
- Tens or Better
This is the heart of Mondial Casino’s game library. Microgaming creates some of the best progressive jackpot games that have paid out life-changing prizes to hundreds of players over the years. Be sure not to miss this section!
- Cash Splash
- Major Millions
- Mega Moolah
- Playboy Gold: Jackpots
The lion’s share of Grand Mondial Casino’s games are indeed online slots, and as mentioned, they come in many varieties. Whether you wish to play classic slots, video slots or jackpot slots, there is plenty to choose from. Below, you find some of the more renowned hits in their collection.
- Action & Adventure: Jungle Jim: El Dorado, Agent Jane Blonde Returns, Girls with Guns
- Animals: King Tusk, Untamed Giant Panda, Exotic Cats
- Christmas: Festive Indulgence, Deck the Halls, Santa’s Wild Ride
- Egyptian: Lara Croft: Temples and Tombs, Temple of Tut, Wild Scarabs
- Fun: Break da Bank Again, Deco Diamonds, Playboy
- Halloween: Immortal Romance, Lost Vegas, Beautiful Bones
- Myths & Legends: Thunderstruck II, Avalon II: The Quest for the Grail, Stash of the Titans
- Oriental: Win Sum Dim Sum, So Much Sushi, 108 Heroes: Multiplier
- Sports: Break Away: Deluxe, Cricket Star, Alaskan Fishing
- TV & Films: Jurassic Park, Game of Thrones, Tomb Raider - The Secret of the Sword
Mobile Games at Grand Mondial Casino
To get started at the mobile casino at Grand Mondial, players only need to register for a real money account and visit the domain using their phone or tablet’s web browser. After signing into their account, they can play their favourite games on the move. This instant-play format of mobile gaming has its perks, such as:
- No apps or software are required to play games on the go
- The full Microgaming library can be played from your phones and tablets
- Many iOS (Apple) and Android-powered devices (even some older ones) are compatible
- Players can still access support, banking and other features from their phone
- Only a single casino account is needed to play on the go, or from your home
Banking at Grand Mondial Casino
Grand Mondial Casino accepts a few currencies. The CAD, EUR, GBP and USD are a few of the more globally popular currency options which you have at your disposal at this casino. Now, let’s look at banking options.
Players have the most common internet banking options at their disposal at Grand Mondial. These include:
- Credit cards such as VISA and MasterCard, as well as debit options
- Paysafecard, and other prepaid vouchers and cards
- Neteller and Skrill, alongside other e-wallets
- Bank and wire transfers
There should be no hidden charges for depositing, and deposits are processed instantly. A minimum deposit limit of €10 is in place.
Most of the options listed above (barring Paysafecard) can also be used to cash out your winnings. Here are a few other things to note about cashing out at Grand Mondial Casino.
- Not all payment methods are available to players in all countries; some are country-specific
- Players cannot withdraw less than €300 when using bank transfers and wire transfers, and no less than €50 with other options
- Withdrawals are capped at €4,000 per month
- There is a 2-day pending period, followed by 1-3 day e-wallet, 3-5 day card, and 6-10 day bank/wire transfer transaction times
- During the 2-day pending period, players can reverse their withdrawals
- A fee of €35 is in place for bank/wire transfers valued at less than €3,000. Those cashouts over that figure with bank or wire transfers are subject to a €70 fee
- All other banking options for withdrawals at Grand Mondial are free to use.
Players may be required to verify their account. This is done to combat identity theft and money laundering. It involves scanning and uploading a few documents to customer support, and they can include:
- Photographic ID card (driver’s licenses or passports will do fine)
- Proof of your address (bills, statements and government letters fit the bill)
- Proof of payment (a copy of the front and back of your bank card will suffice)
Grand Mondial Casino provides answers to many commonly asked questions on its FAQ page. Should you need answers to more specific questions and queries, don’t hesitate to get in touch with customer support. You can do this via:
- Live Chat: At any time of any day
- E-mail: By writing a message to email@example.com
- Telephone: Or by calling toll-free to the 1 888 942 7466 international support number