55 Free Spins on Gods of Nature
25 Free Spins on Lucha Libre 2
To find even more casinos that accept Americans, click here.
iGame Casino Review
Promotions and Bonuses at iGame Casino
There are amazing promotions for all players at iGame casino. The casino offers its existing players a range of bonuses and promotions, including match bonuses, free spins, a referral bonus and a chance to participate in exciting tournaments.
The following is a list of bonuses available to existing players at iGame casino.
- €5000 Lucky Spin Daily Slot Tournament: This is a fantastic slot tournament with a daily top prize of €1500. The tournament runs daily from 00:00 CET to 23:59 CET. You have to opt in to participate in the tournament and then play the selected game for the day. The top 50 players with the highest equalized win over 1 round win a share of the €5000 prize pool.
- 1st prize: €1500
- 2nd prize: €500
- 3rd prize: €350
- 4th prize: €250
- 5th prize: €150
- 6th to 10th prize: €100
- 11th to 40th prize: €50
- 41st to 50th prize: €25
- Referral Bonus: This promotion gives you a chance to win €50 each time you refer a friend to iGame casino. The player you refer must sign up for real money play and make a deposit for you to receive the referral bonus amount. You can invite a maximum of 10 friends, which means you have a chance to make up to €500 with this promotion. The bonus is a win-win, because the friend you refer also wins up to €1000 in bonuses, with a 200% bonus on their first deposit.
- Animal Saturdays with a €300 prize pool
- Who Wants to be a Millionaire with a €5000 prize pool
The following is the break-up of the daily prize pool:
The qualifying spin value is €0.10. You have to play a minimum of 1 round to qualify. There are no wagering requirements for the cash prizes as this is a tournament promotion.
Besides these promotions the casino also regularly organizes tournaments. These are some popular tournaments currently available:
iGame Casino Overview
iGame looks elegant and comes with a simple layout that enables seamless navigation. You can browse through the game portfolio directly on the home page, saving you the trouble of clicking through different tabs and buttons.
This casino has been around for over a decade now – it was launched in 2008. It has managed to stay in touch with the rapidly changing industry trends by upgrading its technology and thereby its offerings regularly. The current sites includes the following updates:
- Very mobile-friendly design
- Over a 100 new games
- Faster loading time for games
- New bonus section
- Daily tournaments
- Upgraded Refer a Friend program
Important iGame Casino Facts
Here are a few important facts about Genesis casino:
- The casino is strict about preventing underage gambling and accepts only players who are 18+.
- The casino holds a license from the Malta Gaming Authority.
- You can have only one account at a time at iGame casino. Violation of this rule will result in suspension of your account and voiding all wins.
- The casino charges a monthly fee for inactive accounts. The fee value depends on the currency the player is using.
- The casino conducts additional verification checks for withdrawals in excess of €2000.
Security and Privacy at iGame Casino
The gaming environment at iGame casino is secured with the use of 128-bit SSL encryption technology. The casino is tested and certified for security by TrustWave. All player information is kept confidential and the casino is certified towards the PCI DSS.
You are guaranteed a fair gaming experience as well, as the RNG that the casino uses is tested and certified for randomness and fair gaming by Technical Systems Testing (TST), a well-known testing agency that is now part of Gaming Labs International (GLI). That is not all; the casino lists out the RTP value for each game; roll over the game icon to view this information, for free.
Responsible Gaming at iGame Casino
The casino advises players to play responsibly and it provides them with basic tools to do so. This casino is a member of the European Gaming & Betting Association (EGBA) and the Remote Gambling Association (RCA). The tools that it offers players to help them gamble responsibly include:
- Setting of deposit limits – daily, weekly or monthly
- Blocking of other betting websites
The casino also provides links to organizations working in the problem gambling domain, including the likes of GamCare, Gamblers Anonymous and Gambling Therapy.
Software and Games at iGame Casino
One of the many things that stand out about iGame casino is its software, which is available in 2 formats: instant-play and mobile casino.
This casino uses the multi-platform approach to stack up software from leading online casino software providers. What this translates to is a big cache of the best games from the different providers under one roof.
All the games at the casino are easy to locate and fun to play. You can use the search function to the right of the screen or just click on one of the fields listed on the menu. You can either search for them individually or by the categories under which they are listed.
There are a significant number of online casino software providers at iGame casino. These include, among others, the following:
- NextGen Gaming
- Evolution Gaming
- Authentic Gaming
- Pragmatic Play
- Yggdrasil Gaming
- Play ‘N Go
- Elk Studios
- Blueprint Gaming
- 2 By 2 Gaming
- Lightning Box Games
- Red Tiger Gaming
- Big Time Gaming
- Push Gaming
- Relax Gaming
- Electric Elephant
- Sapphire Gaming
- No Limit City
- Realistic Games
- Just for the Win
- Northern Lights
- Scientific Games Digital – WMS
- Fantasma Games
- Felt Games
- Wild Streak Gaming
With so many software providers to power the casino you expect the casino portfolio to be big, and the casino doesn’t disappoint on that count. There are hundreds of exciting slots and other games to play at the iGame casino.
The games are all available for both free practice play and real-money play, except for the live casino games; these are available for real money play only. At this casino it is easy to play in the practice mode. Just roll over the icon of the game you want to play and click the Play for Fun button. Real money play, of course, requires an account.
The games are listed under these categories:
- Popular Games: This category lists all the popular games. Games here include Starburst, Book of Dead, Gemix, Fire Joker and Viking Runecraft.
- New Games: All new games are showcased here. Games available include Grand Spinn, The One Armed Bandit, Firefly Frenzy, Aztec Treasure, The Greatest Train Robbery and Rainbow Riches Megaways.
- Recommended for You: This category lists recommended games you can check out on. These include Dead or Alive 2, Reactoonz, Rise of Merlin, Rise of Olympus and Danger: High Voltage.
You can also search by individual game types. These include:
- Slots: You can search for your favorite game here. Games here include Starburst, Reactoonz, Extra Chilli, Pimped, Gonzo’s Quest, Vikings Runecraft and many more.
- Jackpots: You get a good selection of jackpot games here. These include the big boys like Mega Moolah, Arabian Nights and Mega Fortune along with other games like Joker Millions, Empire Fortune, Major Millions, Journey to Mars and Magical Dice.
- Table Games: There is an excellent collection of table games at iGame casino. These include blackjack variants like Blackjack Classic 5 Hand and Single Deck Blackjack Multihand, roulette games like American Roulette and European Roulette, baccarat and table poker games like Caribbean Stud Poker, Caribbean Hold’em Poker, 3 Card Hold’em and more.
- Video Poker: There are both single-hand and multi-hand versions of video poker at iGame casino. The games available include Jacks or Better, Deuces Wild, Joker Wild Double Up, Joker Poker, Abracardabra and others.
- Live Casino: The live casino games at iGame casino include games from Evolution Gaming and NetEnt. The games here include live blackjack variants, Lightning Roulette, Deal or No Deal Live, Monopoly Live, Lightning Dice, Super Sic Bo, Side Bet City and others.
Mobile Games at iGame Casino
The iGame mobile casino has a brilliant interface with a responsive design that ensures all the page elements sit perfectly within the boundaries of your mobile screen regardless of size. All games here come with full HD graphics and amazing features. The iGame mobile casino interface is compatible with both the Android and iOS platforms. This means you can play from any Android smartphone or tablet or iPhone (starting from the iPhone 4S).
The mobile casino is available in instant-play mode only: you just have to type the casino URL into the browser of your mobile device to load it. Once the casino is loaded you can log in – using your existing desktop account credentials - or register for a new account.
The game portfolio is smaller at the mobile casino, but this will not deter you from signing up as the games come with phenomenal quality and cool features. The games available here include slots, table games, video poker, live casino games and jackpots.
Top games at iGame mobile casino include, among others:
- Aloha! Cluster Pays
- Book of Dead
- The Shadow Order
- Thunderstruck II
- Viking Runecraft
- Fat Rabbit
Banking at iGame Casino
At iGame casino you get a secure gaming environment that is protected using 128-bit SSL digital encryption technology. You can make payments at this casino primarily in Euros, GBPs and US Dollars.
Deposits are instant at iGame casino and there is no deposit fee attached. The different deposit methods that the casino supports include:
- Visa and MasterCard credit cards
- Visa Electron and Maestro debit cards
Withdrawals are quicker when compared to the withdrawals timeframes at other casinos, but they still take a little time. The withdrawal methods available at this casino are:
- Visa or MasterCard credit card: The average processing time is 1 to 3 working days, and the minimum and maximum withdrawal amounts are €15 and €50,000 respectively.
- NETeller and Skrill: The average processing time for a withdrawal is 12 hours. The minimum and maximum withdrawal limits are €15 and €13000.
- Bank transfer: The average processing time is 3 to 5 working days. The minimum withdrawal amount is €15, and there is no maximum limit.
You get excellent customer support at iGame casino. The FAQ section answers most of the common questions asked.
You also have the option of contacting a member of the casino’s customer support team via:
- Live chat: The casino offers live chat support to all its players.
- E-mail: You can e-mail the casino’s support team directly at email@example.com.