55 Free Spins on Gods of Nature
25 Free Spins on Lucha Libre 2
To find even more casinos that accept Americans, click here.
InstantPay Casino Review
InstantPay Casino No Deposit and Deposit Bonus Codes
|Bonus Value||Bonus Code||Wagering Req||Play|
|100% deposit match + 100 free spins||No code required||50x B||Play|
InstantPay Casino Bonus Code Details and Sign Up Instructions
100% Sign Up Bonus + 100 Free Spins
Promotions and Bonuses at InstantPay Casino
Aside from the welcome bonus package, InstantPay Casino has just one promotion currently available. Most of the bonuses available are contained in the VIP Club, and do not cover players with a low VIP level. Their Customer Support team assured us that regular players will receive personalized offers from time to time through email, so you have that to look forward to.
Second Deposit Bonus
If your welcome bonus adventure ran out of steam before you could withdraw, InstantPay Casino offers a second chance bonus for your next deposit.
Check out the details below:
Terms & Conditions
- 75% deposit bonus, up to €50
- Minimum deposit is €20
- No bonus code necessary—will be activated once you complete a qualifying deposit
- Wagering requirement for the bonus funds is 50x
- Deadline for the wagering requirement is two days after the offer is activated
- No max cashout
Gain Status Points (SPs) with every real money wager you make at InstantPay Casino, with a rate depending on your games of choice. Get 1 SP for every €20 you bet on slots or €200 for live games.
Earn enough SPs to fly through the 11 VIP levels available at the casino. After the first 10 levels, there is a special level called “Black”, which is by personal invitation only. Reaching levels 2 to 7 awards you with free spins upon entry, while reaching levels 8, 9, and 10 nets you bonus cash.
SPs can be converted into cash annually by players who are VIP level 5 and above, from December 20 to 31. The exchange rate begins at 225 SPs for €1 and improves the higher you go from level 5.
Some of the rewards and perks you can expect from this program are:
- Extra bonus offers
- Better cashback rates
- Birthday bonuses
- Improved SP conversion rates
InstantPay Casino Overview
InstantPay Casino is a fresh new online casino that offers a deep and varied selection of multi-vendor games from vendors such as Thunderkick, Yggdrasil, Play’n GO, and Evolution Gaming. The vendors the casino chose supply relatively diverse group of slots and live casino titles for different gaming habits and preferences.
The slots at InstantPay Casino should be enough for most punters. One thing we especially liked about their line-up is the deep roster of progressive jackpot games, which is sure to draw in big dreamers looking to book their first life-changing payout.
Using the casino’s SoftSwiss-powered software interface looks and feels great. The site design and layout is clean, understated, and user-friendly. Navigating the website is never a slog. Bouncing between different parts of the lobby and switching games quickly was never an issue, even with some of our lower-end devices.
While the games the casino does offer are great, we do have to note that there are, essentially, just two kinds of games offered here: Slots and live casino games. Fans of less popular genres such as RNG-based table games, video poker, or niche games such as scratch cards or arcade-style games will just have to steer clear until InstantPay Casino updates their game library.
The banking options InstantPay Casino offers are definitely near the top of the heap. The only thing preventing a perfect score from us in this regard is the lack of support for cryptocurrencies. Aside from that though, players will have no issues depositing or withdrawing here, with a varied slate of e-wallets, bank cards, and money transfer options available.
We also appreciated the quick payouts they offer, especially for e-wallet options. If you already verified your account, you can expect e-wallet withdrawals to take all of 15 minutes to reach your account, which is a real convenience. The casino also offers an adequate daily and monthly withdrawal cap.
Aside from those already mentioned above, one other drawback of playing at this casino is the 3x wagering requirement for deposited funds before they can be withdrawn for free. A minor issue we had was the lack of an FAQ section, though this is barely an issue given how easy it is to find answers on the website without it.
Software and Games at InstantPay Casino
InstantPay Casino’s software interface comes from SoftSwiss, one of the leading names in casino software technology. We definitely enjoy the site design and layout of online casinos powered by SoftSwiss for its simplicity, intuitiveness, and speed.
InstantPay Casino offers a roster of games provided by a slate of renowned vendors.
Some of the more noteworthy providers we found at this casino are:
- Play’n GO
- Betsoft Gaming
- Evolution Gaming
The choices at InstantPay Casino’s game lobby are divided into the following categories: Slots, live casino, roulette, card games, jackpots, and buy feature. You can check out specific providers’ games, or search for your favorite game by name.
You can sort through all the newest games by clicking “NEW” or watching out for the yellow symbol for the latest additions to the casino’s library.
Unfortunately, InstantPay Casino does not offer any RNG-based table games.
InstantPay Casino offers a great spread of slots that is sure to satisfy most slot specialists.
While the site has a shortage of big-name slot titles in their line-up, we definitely had tons of fun chasing Lady Luck through the following games:
- Grim Muerto
- Champions of Rome
- Esqueleto Explosivo 2
- Dim Sum Prize
- Octopus Treasure
There are also no video poker titles at InstantPay Casino.
InstantPay Casino’s slate of live casino options are powered by Evolution Gaming, considered as the originator and constant innovator of this genre. We are glad to note that the casino’s lack of video poker and table games are mitigated a bit by the slew of live table games they offer. The only drawback we noticed is that InstantPay Casino does not appear to offer Evolution Gaming’s newer interactive game show-type titles aside from Crazy Time.
Choosing the right live dealer games really depends on how you feel about a table. We suggest checking out the lobby for yourself and sitting in on a few hands to get a read on the tables that will bring you the most luck.
Some of our favorite live games here include:
- Auto Roulette
- Baccarat Squeeze
- Blackjack Live
- Super Sic Bo
- Shangri La Roulette
For punters hungry for big paydays and willing to brave the daunting odds required to snag one, InstantPay Casino provides them a stacked line-up of jackpot titles with five- and six-figure jackpots at stake. While there are currently no seven-figure jackpots available, there may be several by the time you read this—so do not hesitate to check out the selection for yourself before signing up.
Based on fun, jackpot size, and odds to win, our personal recommendations here are:
- Faerie Spells
- At the Copa
- The Glam Life
- Reels of Wealth
Mobile Games at InstantPay Casino
InstantPay Casino’s mobile casino experience definitely stacks up to the desktop version. Browsing through the mobile site, it seems as though most of the desktop games are compatible here. All functionalities are accounted for on mobile: you can deposit, withdraw, and of course, play real money games, right on your mobile device.
If you enjoy the desktop site, you will enjoy the mobile casino experience here.
Banking at InstantPay Casino
Some important things to keep in mind while banking at InstantPay Casino:
- Generally, the minimum deposit at InstantPay Casino is €10 across the board. The only exceptions to this rule are deposits made via Interac Online (CAD 15), Interac e-Transfer (CAD 15), iDebit (CAD 15), and Siru Mobile (€5).
- The maximum deposit is €4,000, except for the same providers listed above, plus PaySafeCard. Interac Online, Interac e-Transfer, and iDebit have deposit caps of 6,000 CAD, while the max deposits for Siru Mobile and PaySafeCard are €15 and €1,000, respectively.
- All deposits are processed instantly and without charge from the casino.
- For withdrawals, the standard minimum is €20. Exceptions are the CAD payment providers, which have a CAD 30 minimum, and bank transfers, which have a minimum of €200.
- Withdrawal caps are €4,000 in most cases, aside from the CAD payment providers (CAD 6,000) and PaySafeCard (€250).
- All withdrawals are processed instantly, except for credit card withdrawals (one to three banking days) and bank transfers (three to five banking days). E-wallet transfers can reach your account within 15 minutes.
- Withdrawals are free for players who complete a 3x wagering requirement for slots, or 10x for live games, since their last deposit. A 10% charge is imposed for withdrawals otherwise.
- The daily withdrawal cap is €3,000. Players are capped at €30,000 per month in withdrawals.
- InstantPay Casino retains the right to verify your account at any time, though it will most likely come before processing your first withdrawal. The standard documents required here are a government photo ID and a recent utility bill. The casino may ask you to submit further information should they deem it necessary, or even ask for a video verification.
Aside from the notable absence of cryptocurrency support, players at InstantPay Casino have their choice from a diverse spread of banking methods. Note that some of these methods are tied to specific jurisdictions.
Here is our full list of the supported payment providers:
- Maestro (deposits only)
- Interac Online (deposits only)
- Interac e-Transfer
- Verkkomaksu (deposits only)
- Siru Mobile (deposits only)
- Klarna. (deposits only)
- Rapid Transfer by Skrill
- iDEAL (deposits only)
- Mobile Commerce (deposits only)
- Instadebit (withdrawals only)
- Bank Transfer (withdrawals only)
InstantPay Casino does not offer an FAQ section. In cases where you have questions, you will have to email their Customer Support team or engage in a live chat with one of their agents.
The relevant contact information for the casino:
- Live Chat: Click on the purple live chat icon at the bottom corner of the screen. Alternatively, you can use the link at the left sidebar.
- Email – Use the casino’s in-site contact form to send them an email. The form is available by clicking on the “Support” section of the website. You can also email them directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.