55 Free Spins on Gods of Nature
25 Free Spins on Lucha Libre 2
To find even more casinos that accept Americans, click here.
Prime Casino Review
Promotions and Bonuses at Prime Casino
Prime Casino does not have the usual system of bonuses and promotions found at other online casinos. Once you have claimed and played through the welcome bonus, you can find new exciting bonus options at the promo section of your account, which is accessed by clicking on the button that looks like a gift box.
Daily Picks: Here you will find what the casino calls “Daily Picks” - these are cool bonuses like reloads, matching bonuses, and free spins. The catch here is that they are often only available for a day. The upside is that new bonuses are added every day.
So the bonus structure at Prime Casino is quite flexible. It shows how engaged the casino management is in dealing with its player base. They are always mixing things up, putting out new bonuses.
Leaderboard Tournaments - Much like the promotions, there is a second page dedicated to leaderboard tournaments at Prime Casino. There are multiple tournaments happening every day at this casino, with fresh new iterations added every week or month.
You have to pay a small amount like EUR1 as buy in to enter these tournaments. They are usually based on popular slots games at the casino. Points are earned by wagering on spins at these slots games. For one spin you are given one point.
The player with the biggest points tally at the end of the tournament time period wins. The prize is usually hard cash, often going into the hundreds of euros. Some of the weekend tournaments can net you over €2000!
Loyalty Rewards - Like many other online casinos, Prime also has a comp-point based system of rewards. You earn a comp point every time you wager €10 at the casino. These comp points can be collected and redeemed for lucrative cash backs. Check the Terms and Conditions to see which games count towards the comp points.
Prime Casino Overview
If you want a casino with over 1300 unique games on offer, you should definitely consider Prime Casino. That massive games library is without a doubt, one of the strongest points of this casino. It doesn’t matter if you like slots, table games, video poker, live dealer games, or scratch cards - this casino has them all.
Other advantages of this casino include a very active tournament scene with the opportunity to win cash prizes week in and week out. The casino has very engaged management and an active player base, which provides a strong community-like feel to this casino.
On the visual front, the casino is strictly average. It doesn’t have any overarching theme for its design or marketing. It is simply called Prime Casino seemingly for no reason other than to suggest that it is better than other casinos at something!
The dark green background does look quite pleasing to the eye. This is the welcome page we are talking about, the one you first see when you visit the casino as an outsider. The green color palette is carried forward to the main casino area for registered players as well. The games are displayed as large cards on a white background.
The entire setup is strictly functional, without any snazzy graphics or effects. The website is all you have for gaming since the casino does not offer a download client for PC or any apps for mobile play. But that website is enough for all gaming devices since it uses HTML5 to run on both PCs, Macs, and all mobile devices.
Licensing and reliability are both important aspects of modern online casinos. Prime Casino is based out of Malta and has a Malta Gaming license. The casino is primarily aimed towards a European audience, but players from other nations are also welcome, provided they have legal online gambling in their area.
Here are a few important Prime Casino facts:
- The casino is in operation since 2005.
- The casino underwent a major transformation a couple of years ago and switched to a multi-platform casino with the inclusion of NetEnt and several other providers.
- The casino has a strict policy against underage gambling (18+ only).
- Players from several countries such as the United Kingdom, Australia, and the USA, to name a few, cannot gamble for real cash at this casino.
- Players are only allowed to maintain one account at the casino.
Another interesting bit about this casino is the different account types available here. The full-fledged account is called Real Money Account and it requires you to provide all your contact info and deposit cash into the casino account. But there is another simpler account called practice account, which you can use to play games without real cash.
Prime Casino has been around since 2005. A casino cannot survive for this long without player-friendly practices. The age of a casino is often a sign of its reliability and trustworthiness. On that account, Prime Casino seems like a real winner.
They know how to take care of their players, with exciting welcome bonuses, daily staff curated bonus offers and generous tournament prizes. The VIP club with its cashback rewards and bonuses is yet another great example.
Besides giving options to win more cash, the casino also gives you ways in which you can control your losses. It has self-exclusion features available for players who need to limit their gambling activity and help avoid problem gambling.
Software and Games at Prime Casino
If you read the Terms and Conditions at Prime Casino, you will see clauses related to download software and apps. Neither of these available at the moment of this review. Our research indicates that a download option was available sometime in the past at Prime Casino.
But these days, most players prefer online instant casino or apps for their mobile phones. Prime Casino has updated the website to make it compatible for all devices, including PCs, and modern mobile devices. They might very well provide dedicated iOS and Android apps for mobile users in the future. We will have to wait and see.
As for the main casino software platform, Prime Casino uses one based in their home turf of Malta. The company is called SkillOnNet and they are quite small when compared to other giants in the business like Netent, Microgaming, or RTG. Nevertheless, they have over 30 online casinos operating their software platform.
As for the game selection, SkillOnNet is in no way comparable to these big operators. So it is a good thing that they allow casino operators to get games from other vendors as well. We can see this working wonderfully at Prime Casino, as it has over a thousand games from dozens of different vendors.
To access no-cash and real money gaming at the casino, you need to open a new account (or log into your existing account). Registering a new account takes only a matter of minutes. You have to fill up a couple of forms with details like your name, gender, age, address, and contact info. Agree to their T&C, select a new username and password and you are all set!
Prime Casino has partnered with some of the biggest names in online casino game production. This is great news for players as they get to try their hands at some of the best casino games out there. These are some of the big brands you will find at Prime Casino:
- Bally Technologies
- Amaya Software
- Ash Gaming
- Lightning Box Games
- Random Logic Software
- Play'n GO
- Realistic Games
The casino is also adding new partners and games with each passing day. By the time you read this review, you might find many more exciting games there than we did! This is one of the main advantages of playing at a multi-vendor casino.
When you log into your account at the casino, you are immediately taken to the main page which lists all the 1340+ games at the casino. They have sorted these games into different categories for easier navigation and selection by the players.
These are the different categories of games available at Prime Casino, with examples the games you will find in each:
- Slots - The casino has more than a thousand slots games, covering every theme and niche out there. You will find classic 3 reels jostling for your attention with complex 5-reel slots. Top titles include Book of Dead, Tiki Fruits, Mad Scatter’s Tea Party, Spinning Wilds, and Dragon’s Fire.
- Card & Table Games - If you prefer classic casino games like blackjack, poker, and roulette, this is the section for you. It has numerous live game rooms powered by Evolution and Netent, with human dealers for added excitement and immersive gaming experience.
- Roulette - This is an all-in-one category for all roulette games available at Prime Casino. This includes all the live dealer rooms, as well as software-based games like American Roulette Pro, and European Roulette.
- Video Poker - Here you can choose from eight colorful video poker titles, including Deuces Wild, Joker Poker, and Aces & Faces.
- Special Games - This is a catch-all category for different game genres like arcade games, scratch cards, and lottery games. They have added sub-categories of all these games to help guide you through this section better. Break’N’Egg, Golden Gift, Lucky Girl, Castle Blaster are some of the games you will find here.
Mobile Games at Prime Casino
Mobile gaming at Prime casino is pretty straightforward:
- Open the casino website on your mobile browser.
- Log in if you have already created an account.
- Register a new account if you have not.
- Start playing for free if you like that.
- Deposit cash using the cashier section if you want to play for real cash.
- Select the game you want by tapping it.
- Play and win cash.
- Request a withdrawal.
As the above list clearly indicates, the mobile gaming side of Prime Casino is almost comparable to the regular PC-based gaming in every way. You get access to all the features and virtually all the games. A few of the older titles which are not optimized for small screens may not work. But otherwise, everything is identical.
The casino website is designed to work on Android OS as well as iOS-powered phones and tablets. If you have other operating systems like Linux, Windows, or Blackberry, they will also work as long as you use a modern browser like Chrome, Safari, or Firefox.
Banking at Prime Casino
The following are a few rules on making deposits and withdrawals at Prime Casino:
- Deposits are usually credited instantly at the casino.
- Players are often required to submit ID for verification after transactions.
- Use of credit cards not owned by the player may result in the voiding of winnings.
- Withdrawals are only processed after full KYC checks have been completed.
- Withdrawals are remitted to the same methods used for deposits.
- Withdrawals are limited to EUR10,000 per month.
- Per transaction limit for withdrawals is EUR5,000.
- There is a full day waiting period before withdrawal requests are processed.
Prime Casino offers the following secure payment options:
- Credit/Debit Card (Visa, Mastercard, Maestro/Switch/Solo)
- Fast Bank Transfer
- Instant Banking by Citadel
All these deposit options can be accessed by clicking on the Cashier Tab in your account. The casino has a very simple system to help players make deposits quickly. The amount is credited to your casino account almost instantaneously.
Withdrawals may take some time, depending on the transfer method used. While online wallets are the fastest option with same-day transfers, banks and credit cards can take anywhere from 2-7 days.
Customer support at Prime Casino is quite decent, with quick response times and helpful support teams. There is a live chat feature for players who want instant help on small doubts and queries. For more detailed questions, players can use the following email id - firstname.lastname@example.org
Support is available in languages other than English, like German, Norwegian, and Finnish. But these are not available 24x7. If you want a quick response, English is your best bet.