Red Dog Casino Review
Get 30 free spins with this no deposit bonus offer on Cash Bandits 2 at Red Dog Casino.
Use code: 30BANDITS2
Red Dog Casino Exclusive 30 No Deposit Free Spins Bonus Code
Players can claim 30 free spins on Cash Bandits 2 as their no deposit bonus.
- To receive this bonus, players need to create a new account
- There is no qualifying deposit for this bonus
- Games eligible for free spins: Cash Bandits 2
- Enter the following bonus code in the cashier to claim this bonus 30BANDITS2.
- Playthrough requirements: Visit the casino for full details of wagering requirements for this bonus
- Single Bet Limit: The maximum single bet permitted is $/€10.
- Country Restriction: UK Not Accepted
Other Bonuses at Red Dog Casino
225% up to $1000 Sign Up Bonus
- All new players are eligible to receive the bonus after signing up
- This bonus applies to a player's first deposit
- A minimum amount of $30 must be deposited.
- Wagering requirements: 35x bonus + deposit
- Single Bet Limit: The maximum single bet permitted is $/€10.
- Claim with this code: WAGGINGTAILS
- Country Restriction: UK Not Accepted
Promotions and Bonuses at Red Dog Casino
These are still early days in the life of Red Dog casino. The bonus page (imaginatively called “Bone-s” page keeping the casino theme in mind), is pretty bare at this moment, save for the welcome bonus described above and a couple of other offers.
Here is a quick lowdown on those two bonuses:
- Superdog 24x7 Bonus - As the title suggests, they have this bonus available on all days at the casino. Superdog is actually several different bonuses packaged into a single deal. It is basically a series of matching bonuses which you can claim by making specific cash deposits at the casino.
- Game of the Month - This is a very common promo offer found on a lot of online casinos these days. Usually, they run these in tandem with their casino game providers. These companies release new slots games every other day.
There are three basic variants available on regular deposits made using credit cards and other similar methods. They give 120%, 135%, and 160% bonuses on deposits of $30, $75, and $150 respectively. But if you use alternate payment modes like Bitcoin or Neosurf, Red Dog will sweeten the deal further by adding an extra 25% on top!
Game-focused bonuses are used to entice players to these new games. During our review, the game in focus was the new RTG title called the Mariachi 5. It is a Mexican music-themed slot, probably designed to cash in on the interest created by the Pixar animated movie “Coco.”
The bonus provides 140% extra cash and 40 free spins on the Mariachi 5 if you make a $100+ deposit at the casino. If you can raise that deposit to $150+, the casino will match it by 165%, and all 75 free spins on top of that as well.
Red Dog Casino Overview
Red Dog is one of the newest online casinos to hit the web in 2019. True to its name, the casino has a decidedly canine theme, with an adorable mascot. Though they call him Red Dog, he has a decidedly foxy look about him.
Though we are in doubt about his species/breed, there is no doubting his charisma. This is one of the most adorable red pooches we have ever seen in a cartoon form. The design of the mascot is excellent, and that extends into the small details of the casino website as well.
The website is decked out in simple white backgrounds, with red accents for contrast. There are paw prints and bones all around the place, which is exactly what you would expect from a casino that is the lair of a friendly dog.
The overall visual presentation may feel a bit too plain for some players, but it works well in our opinion. The casino has done a fantastic job on its welcome bonus, which is the first thing you look at when you visit a new casino. By spreading the bonus goodness over multiple deposits, they are sure to gain a lot of new fans.
The rest of the promo page is not very well stocked, and regular players will definitely need more incentives to continue playing here. But these are still early days, and we are sure that the team behind Red Dog will come out with new offers and bonuses for their regular clientele in the near future.
As for the target audience, Red Dog seems to be a global casino. They welcome players from most parts of the world. A few nations are restricted, probably due to local gambling laws. You can find the full list at the Terms and Conditions page.
As for games and software, you get the tried and tested RTG experience at this casino. If you are an online casino regular, you know what that brings to the table - lots of good quality slots, a decent selection of video poker and table games, but no live dealer games. This is not a multi-vendor casino at the moment.
One interesting feature of the casino is the availability of Bitcoin as a banking option. Many online casinos tend to support either traditional banking methods only or cryptocurrencies. It is nice to see a casino that offers both options to its players.
Here are a few Red Dog Casino facts:
- The casino operates under a Curacao gambling license
- US Dollars, Euros, and Australian Dollars are supported here
- The casino uses RTG’s Central Dispute System (CDS) for prompt and fair resolution of player disputes
- The site is available in English and Norwegian
- Only adults (18+) are allowed to create an account and play the games
- Only one account is allowed per player, household, and internet connection (IP address)
Software and Games at Red Dog Casino
Like many other modern RTG casinos, Red Dog is primarily an instant play online casino. The casino website houses all the services and games. Players can simply log in and play their favorite slots, cards, or arcade games right in the browser.
This mode is available for PCs, Mac, and mobile devices. But Red Dog also has a dedicated download play option. If you opt for this, they will let you download a Windows client program. You can install that on all modern Windows PCs (Macs not supported).
After the client software is installed, you can open it and log in to the online casino. Your games will be downloaded onto your computer. This might be a good option if you play from the comfort of your home or office and you plan to become a regular customer at Red Dog. You will get slightly better graphics and less loading time as well.
For more casual players, online instant play is by far the better option. The collection of games and services available to both modes is largely identical.
There is only one software provider at Red Dog Casino and that is Real Time Gaming (RTG). At least for the moment, they have no plans to add third party content at Red Dog Casino. So you only have RTG games available at this casino. That might seem like a bad thing, but it is really quite alright.
RTG do make some great slot games. The games are snappy and have good graphics and effects. They are a bit lacking in the other genres, especially in live games and scratch cards. Unlike some of the smaller software providers out there, they do have an excellent collection of card and table games.
The company has built up an excellent reputation over the years. Their software undergoes rigorous RNG testing by established third-party labs like Technical Systems Testing (TST). In short reliability of the software should never be a concern if you are playing an RTG game.
If you want to gaze over the games collection at Red Dog Casino, all you need to do is scroll down from that adorable welcome banner. On desktop screens, the games are arranged in the form of large cards, three in a row. On a narrower mobile screen, they are in the form of a single column of cards that you can quickly scroll down.
All the games at Red Dog are arranged into different categories. You can also sort out the newest games, as well as the most popular options available at the casino. There is also a search box available if you want to zoom in on a particular title or theme.
You will find the games section of Red Dog divided into the following categories:
- Latest - The link you click to take a look at the freshest offerings from RTG. Titles include Fire Dragon, Cubee, Fish Catch, Wu Zetian, Naughty or Nice III, and more.
- Popular - Find the most played games at Red Dog casino in this collection. Games during our review included Achilles, Ancient Gods, Asgard, Secret Jungle, Paydirt, and Kung Fu Rooster.
- Slots – This is usually the biggest category in any online casino. RTG slots available at Red Dog include titles like Aladdin Wishes, Aztecs Millions, Bubble Bubble, Caesars Empire, Coyote Cash, Eternal Love, and Starburst.
- Poker - RTG has released around 16-17 Video Poker titles so far, and you get to play every one of them at Red Dog Casino. You can find games like Loose Deuces, Joker Poker, Bonus Poker, and 7 Stud Poker here.
- Table - Here you will find the usual selection of different classic casino games like Baccarat, Blackjack, Roulette, and Poker. Titles here include 21 Face Up, Match Play 21, Pai Gow Poker, Pontoon, WAR, and Craps.
- Specialties - If you are a fan of games like Bingo and Keno, you can find those along with some arcade games in this section.
Mobile Games at Red Dog Casino
Due to the manner in which online instant play works, there is no separate mobile version of Red Dog Casino. The website is designed to work well on mobile devices. All major browsers like Chrome, Safar, and Firefox are fully supported. The operating system used does not really matter, nor does the device manufacturer.
iPhone owners and Android users can all enjoy the games available here. Since a majority of the games released these days are optimized for mobile gaming, you should experience smooth gameplay with Red Dog Casino games.
Besides the games library, the other website features are also freely available on mobile devices. This includes the ability to create a new account, add cash to said account, and even withdraw cash to your bank from the casino.
Banking at Red Dog Casino
Cash transactions at Red Dog Casino are subject to the following important rules:
- Players have to select their preferred currency when they create their accounts
- The casino only accepts transactions originating from sources/accounts owned and operated by the players themselves
- The casino does not charge any fees for transactions, but the banks/service providers might charge extra fees
- Deposits made to the casino account are irreversible
- ID verification is required after first deposit and before withdrawals
- Customers can request deposit limits to deal with problem gambling
- Withdrawals are limited to between $150 - $2500 per transaction
Red Dog Casino offers the following secure payment options:
- American Express
- Instant Gift Cards (purchased via VISA/MasterCard credit cards)
As you can see, the casino offers traditional payment options as well as radical new ones like Bitcoin. All options result in near-instant deposit of funds into your casino account. The entire process is extremely simple and streamlined. You can visit the cashier section of the casino to make a deposit in a matter of seconds.
Payouts or withdrawals come with some restrictions and delays. Bank Wire is the slowest and can take up to 5 business days for your balance to get updated. Credit cards are marginally better at 3-4 days of delay, while bitcoin is the best option, with changes getting reflected in 1-3 days.
Red Dog Casino offers a customer care experience that is far superior to many established online casinos out there. The support teams are polite and offer prompt assistance. The presence of a comprehensive FAQ page also ensures that players get most of their doubts cleared right at the casino website.
But if you still have any issues that require human assistance, you can contact the casino team using the following means:
- Telephone - Call the online casino using US number +1 850 4003758
- Email - Send an email to email@example.com to get personalized response from the casino within 24 hours
- Live Chat - Text chat with a casino representative using the chat button available 24x7 at the casino website.