Best Rival Gaming No Deposit Bonuses
Cyprus-based Chip Ltd are the owners of Rival Gaming. Founded in 2006, this casino software company has created a niche for itself in the online casino industry. Their games platform offers a range of exciting slots and other types of games.
Read more about the software from Rival Gaming and their exciting no deposit bonuses.
Best No Deposit Bonuses by Rival Gaming
|Name||Bonus Info||Country||Software||Claim Bonus|
|7 Reels Casino
|$60 No Deposit Bonus
Enter this code: 7RS60KING
|Desert Nights Casino||$10 For Free
|21 Dukes Casino
|$60 Free Cash
Use Bonus Code: 21D60KING
Rival Gaming is a unique brand because it has developed numerous innovative and original slots games, called "i-Slots". Unfortunately they do not offer new games on a regular basis, which is something that players expect.
Typical Rival Gaming Casino Bonus Rules
Let us consider a simple example of a $10 no deposit bonus in order to understand the bonus requirements and terms that are typical to Rival Casinos. In most instances, you would follow these steps:
- Players must sign up at a Rival Gaming powered online casino.
- The bonus can be claimed at the casino's cashier without making a deposit.
- Some of the Rival casinos require that the player enter a unique no deposit Rival bonus code.
- After the player redeems the bonus, he will can use immediately.
- Not all bonuses can by claimed by a player - restrictions come in various forms such as being required to make a deposit before a withdrawal, or players from certain countries could be prohibited from using the bonus the bonus and maximum withdraw are mentioned in the terms that govern this bonus.
Bonus Wagering Rules
Most bonuses at online casinos specify the wagering requirements in a separate section of their terms and conditions. This means that, players have to abide by certain rules in order to withdraw money from the Rival no deposit bonus along with their associated winnings. Some of the general rules are listed below.
- Players are required to rollover the bonus several times, prior to requesting a cash out.
In the example cited above, the winnings are subject to 25x wagering requirements. In other words, players have to wager $250 (i.e. playing the bonus amount of $10 for 25 times = $250) or more to withdraw their winnings.
- The winnings must be used only on specified games such as scratch cards and slots, because bets on roulette cannot be counted for meeting the playthrough requirement. This target may seem impossible, but it is achievable; especially with some luck along the way.