Slots.com Casino Review
Slots.com Casino No Deposit and Deposit Bonus Codes
|Bonus Value||Bonus Code||Wagering Req||Play|
|100% deposit match||No code required||35x B+D||Play|
Slots.com Casino Bonus Code Details and Claim Instructions
100% Sign Up Bonus
Promotions and Bonuses at Slots.com Casino
Bonuses and promotions are few and far between at Slots.com. The online casino does have a few deals, but these can only be found via your account dashboard after logging in. Bonuses are always awarded in Slot Chips.
Terms & Conditions:
- All wagering requirements are displayed on each bonus via the dashboard.
- Wagering requirements may vary from promotion to promotion.
- Before withdrawals are permitted, players must fulfil all outstanding wagering requirements on any bonuses they have claimed.
- All bonuses are activated as soon as a deposit is made at Slots.com.
Slots.com Casino Overview
Slots.com is quite an exclusive place to play your favourite online casino games. For starters, the online casino only really caters to players based in Argentina and a handful of other countries across the globe. The casino can, therefore, be played in English, Spanish and Portuguese. No other language options are currently available at Slots.com. Launched in 2017, its impact on the online casino world has been minimal.
This is a domain which very much relies on Bitcoin users. No FIAT currencies are accepted at the site, so Slots.com is essentially a cryptocurrency domain. The casino has basic customer support options but does dish out unlimited withdrawals, being a Bitcoin casino site. They offer mobile and instant play casino gaming, with an emphasis on the former.
Software and Games at Slots.com Casino
Players can choose to play their favourite games by using the instant play platform. This means that you will need to visit the casino using the web browser, either on your computer, mobile phone or tablet. There is no bona fide software package to install, either for PC users or mobile players.
The gaming collection at Slots.com is decent, even if the number of software developers kitting out the casino with games is a touch on the small side. With that being said, it is time to take a closer look at the developers who do provide titles to players at the online casino.
Just four casino software providers currently provider casino games to players at Slots.com. That is not an extensive number of developers by any stretch of the imagination, but at least they are well-known.
These providers include:
- Real Time Gaming
- Revolver Gaming
- Rival Gaming
Some of this site’s newer games have been developed exclusively for use on mobile phones and tablets. The older releases – while not developed specifically for portable gaming – are still mobile-friendly for the most part.
The gaming library at Slots.com numbers several hundred titles and most major genres are represented. You can, for instance, expect to see slot machine games, table games, specialty games and video poker titles at the casino. Live dealer casino games are not currently offered at Slots.com.
Slots form the lion’s share of Slots.com’s games, as their name suggests.
Some of the more popular games you choose to play at the casino include:
- Our Picks: A Night with Cleo, Rise of Poseidon, Aztec’s Treasure
- Popular Now: Five Times Wins, Sevens and Bars, Fantastic Fruit
- Suggested for You: Fast and Sexy, Reign of Gnomes, Chicken Little
- Recently Added: Star Jewels, Windy Farm, Bust-a-Vault
There are just two roulette games for you to play at this online casino site. Fortunately, one of those games is European roulette, but you can still opt to play with a higher house edge in American roulette if you prefer.
Some of the other more generic casino card and tables game found at Slots.com include Craps, Baccarat, Let ‘em Ride, Tri Card Poker, Caribbean Stud Poker, Caribbean Hold ‘em Poker, Zappit Blackjack, Single Deck Blackjack, Perfect Pairs and The New Blackjack.
If specialty games are your forte, Slots.com can deliver titles which include keno, bingo, instant win games, scratch cards and a few other bizarre titles.
Some of the video poker games you can find at Slots.com include Double Double Bonus Poker, Joker Poker, Jacks or Better, Bonus Deuces Wild, and multi-hand versions of both Jacks or Better and Joker Poker.
Slots.com’s jackpot games are mixed up amongst the regular video slots. As most of RTG’s games are randomly triggered progressive jackpot slots anyway, you’ll have plenty to choose from.
Notable games include:
- Caesar’s Empire
- Jackpot Piñatas
Several hundred titles can be played at Slots.com, and most of these are online slots.
Some of the games which may tickle your fancy include the following titles:
- Animals: Lion’s Roar, Lion’s Lair, Red Sands, Coyote Cash
- Asian: Secrets of a Geisha, Koi Garden, Arabian Tales
- Cultural: Rain Dance, Loco 7s, Red, White & Blue
- Historical: Caesar’s Empire, Cleopatra’s Coins, Wild Wild Spin
- Fun: Chicken Little, Frogged, Catsino
- Legends/Myths: Rise of Poseidon, Aztec’s Treasure
- Sexy: Fast & Sexy, A Night with Cleo, Forbidden Slot
- Spooky: Scary Rich, Scary Rich 2, Mystic Wolf
- Sports: Derby Dollar, A Day at the Derby, Global Cup Soccer
Mobile Games at Slots.com Casino
As touched upon earlier, Slots.com relies on its instant play domain to cater to both computer and mobile users’ needs. You do not need to trouble yourself by downloading apps or software. Here are some of the perks of playing at Slots.com using your phone or tablet.
- You log in to your casino account by simply using the web browser on your phone or tablet.
- This makes the domain iOS (Apple) and Android-friendly.
- No downloading or installing of apps is necessary, saving precious space on your phone.
- This browser-based experience is identical to the one you can have via your computer.
- All the casino’s games are available to play for mobile users.
- Players can use mobile Bitcoin wallets to deposit into their account, too.
- There are no disadvantages or advantages to choosing the mobile casino over the online one.
Banking at Slots.com Casino
Things are relatively straightforward for players when it comes to depositing at Slots.com. At the time of writing, Slots.com Casino doesn’t accept FIAT currencies. Players are, therefore, going to be required to deposit using cryptocurrencies and only one of those is accepted, namely Bitcoin. Unlike some rival sites, Slots.com doesn’t provide its players with handy beginner’s guide for getting used to Bitcoin. You are going to have to learn to use Bitcoin yourself.
Players only have a single deposit option they can choose to use when they wish to top-up their account or deposit for the first time – Bitcoin.
There are no deposit limits attached to Bitcoin deposits at Slots.com. You can deposit as much as you like. As you might have guessed, all deposits are processed instantly at this online casino site.
Withdrawals must also be made using Bitcoin at this online casino. When withdrawing from the site, you need to make a note of the following rules.
- Slots.com only accepts Bitcoin; no other cryptocurrencies are permitted.
- The casino often processes withdrawals instantly, and any cashouts shouldn’t take longer than a few hours at most.
- You may encounter fees for withdrawing, although these are not applied by Slots.com.
- Slots.com does not permit the cancelling of withdrawals. Once a withdrawal has been requested, it will be processed.
There is one piece of truly great news for players at Slots.com regarding withdrawals. There are no withdrawal limits applied. You can, in theory, withdraw as much as you have sitting in your account, provided you have met the wagering requirements on any bonuses you have claimed.
As this casino promotes anonymous gameplay, you do not have to go through a KYC (know your customer) process, nor must you verify your identity. This has its uses, especially if you are playing in a country where gambling is not permitted.
There is an FAQ guide which is available as soon as you click on the help button at the site. However, this is a very limited FAQ, and only spans bonuses, deposits and withdrawals, account details and general info, with literally just a few questions posed and answered in each topic. Players at Slots.com will likely want to speak to someone directly at the casino if they require assistance. The only form of help available is e-mail, located via the help button at the bottom of the site, although, customer support is not available around the clock.
- Live Chat: Not currently available at Slots.com.
- E-mail: Accessible via the help button at the casino.