Slots of Vegas Casino$25 Free
Raging Bull Casino55 Free Spins on Gods of Nature
Planet 7 Casino25 Free Spins on Lucha Libre 2
To find even more casinos that accept Americans, click here.
Slots.com Casino Review
Slots.com Casino No Deposit Bonus
Currently does not offer a No Deposit Bonus
Other Bonuses at Slots.com Casino
100% up to BTC1 Match Bonus
- To qualify for this bonus, players only have to register a new player account
- This bonus applies to a player's first deposit
- The bonus is directly credited to your casino account
- Wagering requirements: 35x bonus + deposit
- Country Restriction: UK Not Accepted
Promotions and Bonuses at Slots.com
Slots.com does not offer any promotions at this time.
- Earn Loyalty Points (LP) for Real Money Play - Slots.com does not currently offer a loyalty points program.
- Participate in Tournaments and Win Loyalty Points - Slots.com does not list any tournaments or any other means of winning loyalty points.
- Reload Bonuses - Slots.com does not offer any reload bonuses at this time.
- Cashback Offer - Slots.com does not have any cashback offers at this time.
Slots.com is a relatively new mobile only Bitcoin casino that features a decent selection of slots, table games, specialty games, and video poker titles from Real Time Gaming (RTG) and Rival. They also have a few proprietary games. The site is laid out nicely and easy to navigate, especially on mobile devices for which the site was designed. With a single tap, you can get to almost anything right from the main page.
One of the most important things to know about Slots.com is that it is a Bitcoin casino. This means it only accepts Bitcoin deposits and it only offers Bitcoin withdrawals. There are many benefits to this such as increased anonymity and ultra-fast processing times. Players can make secure deposits and enjoy everything Slots.com offers on most mobile devices.
Here are a few Slots.com facts that you should keep in mind:
- Players must be 18 years or older to play for real money at Slots.com.
- Slots.com does not offer its services to countries in which online gambling is illegal. Do check out the list of restricted countries to know if you are eligible to play here.
- Only one account per player, residence, IP address, and telephone number.
- Slots.com allows you to enjoy a high level of anonymity.
- The site is optimized for mobile devices.
- Since there are no payment intermediaries, financial transactions are fast and incur no fees.
- Take the time to read the terms and conditions carefully before you sign up and claim any bonus offer.
Slots.com’s welcome bonus is generous and is sure to attract many new players. However, the site currently doesn’t offer any other ways to get extra value out of your gambling dollar. There are no promotions, cashback offers, reload bonuses or loyalty programs to mention at the time of writing.
How does Slots.com Keep You Safe?
Slots.com promises players a safe and secure online gaming experience. The online casino also promotes itself as a licensed and regulated casino. However, we must point out that while this may be true, the site does not display any certificates or information regarding its licensing or encryption services that are being used.
The Responsible Gaming policy adheres to the minimum standard practices. The site provides links to a couple of organizations like Gamcare and Gamblinghelponline, and they also have links to a few parental control sites. Players who feel that they are showing signs of gambling addiction can get in touch with these organizations to get the necessary help they need. They can also use the responsible gambling features in place to limit their time on Slots.com
Players may also set limits on deposits, time spent at the casino, and losses. They may also opt in to periods of self-exclusion and even permanently close their account. Unfortunately, these tools are not available in your player profile. Instead, players must contact support if they want to set limits or enter into a period of self-exclusion.
Software and Games at Slots.com
Every game at Slots.com is configured for instant play on most mobile devices. Since a casino client or software app is not necessary, none is offered at the site. This means players can simply log into and tap on their favorite game from almost anywhere they may be. Slots.com’s games are accessible in play money mode and also for real cash.
RTG and Rival are respected casino software developers whose games are featured at many of the top online casinos. Their products are rigorously tested by certified and trusted independent auditors on an ongoing basis to ensure functionality and fairness. This means players can play games at Slots.com knowing they are getting fair treatment. Add to this the proprietary games that were developed in-house and you get a nice selection of games that will keep players entertained at all times.
Getting started is simple and should only take a few minutes. The registration process takes about 20 seconds, and a first deposit usually takes no more than 5 minutes to complete and process. Once this is complete, it’s a matter of finding your favorite online casino game and enjoying the experience.
These games have wonderful graphics, amazing sound effects, and they flow without interruption provided your internet connection is reliable.
Mobile users are treated to a top-notch online casino experience when they play at Slots.com. This fledgling site features the best games from the following software developers:
- Real Time Gaming
- Proprietary Games
Upon arriving at the main page and logging in, players can either peruse the entire library of games or break them down into categories. The easy grouping of games makes it easy for players to quickly find the games that they would like to play.
- Slot Games - Click or tap on the “Slot Games” heading to reveal a list of over 80 of the site’s best slot games. Windy Farm, Bust-A-Vault, and Rise of Poseidon provide plenty of thrills while Ronin, Wild Wild Spin, and Rain Dance give players many ways to win.
- Table Games – Those who like playing popular casino table games won’t be overly impressed but Slots.com covers the bare essentials including Blackjack, Baccarat, Roulette, Craps, and a couple of casino poker games.
- Specialty Games – Check out this section if you are a fan of specialty games such as Keno, Bingo, and Gunslinger’s Gold. In all, Slots.com has 14 specialty games to choose from.
- Video Poker – Like the table games category, the selection of video slots is less than inspiring. In fact, it’s downright disappointing. All you get is Double Double Bonus Poker, Jacks or Better, Bonus Deuces Wild, and Joker Poker.
- Featured – Check out Slots.com featured games to find popular titles like Five Times Wins, The New Blackjack, Aztec’s Treasure, and Sevens and Bars. Want to try a game that comes with a “Mature Warning”? Give A Night With Cleo a go.
- Most Played – Clicking or tapping on the “Most Played” heading will show you which games you have played the most.
- Last Played – Have you just logged in and can’t remember the last game you played? Hit the “Last Played” section to find out.
Mobile Games at Slots.com
As mentioned, Slots.com is a mobile first site and all of their games are playable on most mobile devices. You need only the basics to immerse yourself in an exciting mobile casino experience.
- A player account at Slots.com.
- A mobile device that can support HTML5.
- A secure and reliable wireless connection.
You can use your mobile device to do everything from opening an account and depositing Bitcoin to playing the games and cashing out your winnings. If anything, the mobile platform is better than the desktop and laptop platform.
Here are some of the top games featured at Slots.com:
- Fast & Sexy
- American Roulette
- Star Jewels
- Fantastic Fruit
- Bulletproof Babes
- Diamond Dragon
- Cleopatra’s Gold
Banking at Slots.com
Here are a few rules for making deposits and withdrawals at Slots.com
- Slots.com processes only Bitcoin deposits and withdrawals.
- Funds do not accrue interest.
- Accounts that lay dormant for 18 months will be zeroed out.
- Players must verify age and identity before they are allowed to withdraw funds.
- 1,000 Slot.com slot chips equals one Bitcoin.
- Deposits and withdrawals are processed manually within minutes.
Slots.com supports the following reliable and secure payment options:
Making a deposit at Slots.com is just like making a deposit anywhere else. Log into your account and click on the “Deposit” icon or select “Deposit” in your player profile. From there, you need to provide your Bitcoin wallet’s address and the amount of Bitcoin you wish to load your account with. Don’t forget to enter any bonus codes that may apply to you. From there, Slots.com quickly reviews and processes the deposit. Typically, the funds reach your betting account within a couple of minutes.
It’s pretty much the same for making a withdrawal except you need to hit the “Withdraw” button and enter the amount to be cashed out. Slots.com usually takes a few minutes to process these transactions but sometimes they can take up to 24 hours. If you face any delays with your withdrawal process, we suggest you get in touch with customer support in order to find out about the delay. Sometimes a delay can occur if there is missing information that needs to be provided from your side.
Slots.com does well in some areas but have dropped the ball in other areas. Customer support is one of these areas. If you want to get in touch with the support team, your only option is hitting the “Contact Us” link which prompts a query form. You should hear back within 24 hours. This level of customer service falls far behind the vast majority of other online casinos who tend to offer 24/7 customer support, including a Live Chat service.
Now you will find the “Live Chat” icon at the bottom of the Slots.com homepage. However, it isn’t an active link but it gives players hope that Slots.com will offer that convenience in the near future. In the meantime, players can always refer to the site’s FAQ section to see if their queries are answered here. We must point out that the FAQ section is very limited and only 10 questions and answers are provided at the moment.