Vegas Casino Online Review
Claim a no deposit bonus of $20 at Vegas Casino Online.
Use code: PLAY20
Vegas Casino Online Exclusive No Deposit Bonus Code
Create a new account and claim a no deposit bonus of $20
- All new players are eligible to receive the bonus after signing up
- There is no qualifying deposit for this bonus
- Enter the following bonus code in the cashier to claim this bonus PLAY20.
- Playthrough requirements: 70x bonus
- Single Bet Limit: The maximum single bet permitted is $20.
Other Bonuses at Vegas Casino Online
150% up to $3000 Match Bonus
- To qualify for this bonus, players only have to register a new player account
- This bonus applies to a player's first deposit
- A minimum amount of $20 must be deposited.
- Wagering requirements: 40x bonus + deposit
- Claim with this code: IDBVEGAS
Promotions and Bonuses at Vegas Casino Online
Vegas Casino has a dedicated promo section for regular players, with nearly a dozen different bonuses as well as unique ways to win freebies. Besides the usual route of making deposits to earn free spins and matching bonuses, you can also earn bonuses by referring friends to the casino, among other things.
Here is a small taste of what you can expect at this casino, in terms of daily bonuses:
- Double Match Up Monday: Start your week with a bang by earning a whopping 200% matching bonus on your deposit.
- Cash Back Monday: Yet another generous offer from Vegas Casino Online that provides players with up to $500 in cash back. You can actually withdraw this bonus amount without any playthrough requirement.
- Wild Wednesday: As the name suggests, you can go wild at the casino on Wednesdays by earning a 300% bonus on your deposit on the day.
- Thirsty Thursday: If you like two-part bonuses, you will really enjoy this one as it offers a combo of 200% matching bonus and free spins on the best slots.
- Mad Tuesday and Freaky Friday: Ideal for players who like reloads, this one provides 250% on deposits made on these two days at the casino.
Besides these Weekday offers, the casino also has amazing weekend bonuses, as well as recurring monthly offers, an ‘Anniversary’ bonus, a ‘Birthday’ bonus, and much more!
Vegas Casino Online Overview
The casino’s website looks rather underwhelming at first glance because of its largely outdated design and appearance. It certainly lacks the slick and glossy feel of many modern online casinos.
There is a specific reason for this look – Vegas Casino Online is no spring chicken in the world of online gambling. This is not some upstart site trying to break into the big league after surfacing online in a couple of years.
In fact, this is one of the longest serving online casinos in the business, serving players since 1999. The casino has thrived over the years, gaining valuable experience while slowly updating its services to suit the changing times.
In recent times, they have focused more on providing cutting edge software and secure platforms, which is why their website design looks like it could do with an overhaul. Make no mistake, everything else at this site is state of the art.
It is compatible with multiple device and software platforms, like Windows PCs, Mac computers, Android devices, and iPhones/iPads. The casino offers its services to a global audience, based on a Panama gambling license.
Here are a few Vegas Casino Online facts:
- The casino welcomes players from the Americas, the EU, and the rest of the world.
- Only adults above 18 are allowed to use the casino.
- Players from certain countries are barred from using the site, including Russia, Germany, Spain, and France, among others.
- Only one account is allowed per player/IP address/household.
The casino has built up an excellent reputation for its fair play and transparency initiatives. All games at the casino have been tested by Technical Systems Testing for RNG fairness. They also have a third party dispute system, Central Disputes System (CDS) in place, to take care of player issues.
Overall, the casino experience at Vegas Casino is extremely pleasant and hassle-free, with a few noticeable drawbacks. In the following sections, we will make a forensic analysis of the strengths and weaknesses of this casino. By the end of this review, you will get a clear idea if this casino is the right choice for you.
Software and Games at Vegas Casino Online
One of the standout features of this casino is the range of options available to players when it comes to accessing and using its services. Most online casinos make do with one way of playing, two at best.
At Vegas Casino Online, there are three different methods on offer:
- An instant play casino
- A free download Client
- A mobile app
Of the three, the instant play feature is most popular since it works with virtually all modern systems, be it mobile or computer. The others are more restricted in scope but offer potent alternatives to certain groups of players.
Take the download software for instance. It is largely a relic left behind from the past, but it is still useful for Windows players. The mobile app, in contrast, is solely for Android users. While instant play online offers the maximum set of features and games, the other two are not far behind.
You have the option to create an account, deposit cash, play games for real money, and withdraw your winnings on all three platforms. The number of games available may vary, with instant play having the maximum available.
Vegas Casino Online is an RTG-exclusive casino. The main casino software and the entire games library are provided by Real Time Gaming (RTG). This is both an advantage as well as a weakness in some ways. On the plus side, RTG software is one of the most reliable online casino platforms out there.
The games collection, though not the biggest, also offers plenty of quality and variety. But it is lacking in one crucial ingredient - Live Dealer Games. If you like this feature or enjoy casinos with hundreds and hundreds of unique slots, you might want to check out other multi-vendor casinos.
Regardless of the weaknesses associated with being a single-vendor casino, Vegas Casino Online is not too far behind the competition when it comes to the games. With close to 200 games in the library and plenty of new games from RTG popping up regularly, you will never have a dull moment here.
Once you register at the casino and login, the complete games collection will be displayed at the casino homepage. Since there is only one provider, the games are arranged into the following categories for easy navigation:
- New Games - If you want to try the latest RTG games to hit the casino scene, check out this section. At the time of this review, the games here included Cubee, Fire Dragon, Trigger Happy, Fish Catch, and Pig Winner.
- Slots - Arguably the biggest and most interesting section in any online casino, the slots section at Vegas Casino has over 130 titles. The list includes classic 3-reels, modern 5-reel video slots, and even progressive slots. try your hand at titles like Starburst, Lucha Libre 2, Aztec's Treasure, King of Swing, Mermaid Queen, and T-Rex.
- Table Games - Have an authentic casino experience with these classic games from RTG. The popular titles include Caribbean Stud Poker, Blackjack, Pontoon, Red Dog, Match Play 21, Craps, and Roulette.
- Video Poker - Classic titles here include Loose Deuces, Mystery Bonus Poker, 7 Stud Poker, All American Poker, and Aces Wild.
- Specialty Games - This section has just three novelty casino games - Keno, Bonus Bingo, and Roaring Twenties Bingo.
Mobile Games at Vegas Casino Online
Vegas Casino Online has two options on offer for mobile casino gamers - online instant play and a dedicated mobile app. Both options are equally valid for Android users. iPhone users are somewhat handicapped here, but not by much, because the mobile app is exclusively for Android mobiles.
Until they come up with an iOS app, iPhone players will have to use the instant play option. And that is not a bad choice by any means. It is in fact, the most popular and recommended option for an enjoyable online casino experience.
The instant play feature uses HTML5 technology. This is the software that allows websites on the internet to be displayed across different devices and operating systems. Using this feature, casino websites like Vegas Casino Online are able to provide a near uniform gaming experience to all players, including those who play on mobiles.
You only need the following things to play mobile games at Vegas Casino Online:
- A registered account at the casino (you can even create one on the mobile).
- Any mobile device from the past 3-4 years with browsers like Safari or Chrome.
- A decent and reliable internet connection.
If you own an Android device, you can also opt to download the casino app available at the website itself. Download and follow the instructions on the page to install it. You can then open the app and log in using your casino account to play your favorite games.
Banking at Vegas Casino Online
Deposits and withdrawals at Vegas Casino Online are subject to the following rules and conditions:
- The casino does not charge any fees for any of the transactions, be it deposits or withdrawals.
- Bank transfer feature is only available for US customers.
- Players are free to use any of the deposit options available.
- The casino will take up to two weeks to process the withdrawal requests, due to security reasons.
- Cash deposited into your casino account does not accrue interest.
- Maximum and minimum withdrawal and deposit limits are present on all transactions.
- These limits are unique for each method.
A Vegas Casino Online, players can use the following secure payment options for deposits:
- VISA/MasterCard Credit Cards
- MST GiftCard
Withdrawals are made through the following channels:
- Checks (delivered through courier and ordinary mail)
- ACH Direct Deposit
As you may have noticed, the number of options is pretty limited in the banking section at Vegas Casino Online. The withdrawal system is also quite time-consuming when compared to some other modern online casinos.
So what exactly is the value proposition here? The quality of banking and payment services often make or break an online casino experience. And on first look, Vegas Casino does not look very good in this department.
But first impressions can be quite deceptive. The real advantage of the payment system at Vegas Casino Online is its sheer reliability - this is one casino that does not renege on its promise to pay your winnings.
The cash may take its own sweet time to reach you using options like checks, but it virtually certain to reach you. That alone makes Vegas Casino Online a worthy choice among many modern online casinos.
The casino website covers pretty much all the basic information through pages like FAQ, Fair Play, and Terms & Conditions. If players have any advanced queries or issues, they can raise those with the customer support teams.
The Vegas Casino Online customer support is available 24x7 at the website itself. Customers can quickly contact the team using a Live Chat button that is always on at the website. You will have to log into your casino account to use this feature though.
The support teams are well trained and extremely polite. The casino has put a special emphasis on its US and Canada customers with the customer support experience on offer. If players don't mind waiting for a few hours for their answers or have very detailed queries/background information to provide, email is the next best option.
The email address is email@example.com. The team will respond to all queries within 24 hours. Overall, we found the customer care experience at Vegas Casino to be quite pleasant. But we sure did miss the option to use a toll-free number. They should consider adding this feature soon.