55 Free Spins on Gods of Nature
25 Free Spins on Lucha Libre 2
To find even more casinos that accept Americans, click here.
Winorama Casino Review
Winorama Casino No Deposit and Deposit Bonus Codes
|Bonus Value||Bonus Code||Wagering Req||Play|
|70 free spins||No code required||30x Winnings||Play|
|$7 no deposit bonus||No code required||30x||Play|
|100% deposit match||No code required||30x B||Play|
Winorama Casino Bonus Code Details and Sign Up Instructions
70 No Deposit Free Spins Bonus
$7 No Deposit Bonus
100% Sign Up Bonus
Promotions and Bonus Offers at Winorama Casino
The no deposit bonus and the first deposit bonus are both part of the welcome package and is targeted solely at new players and potential new signees. These promotions are designed to essentially attract new players and have them register with the casino.
However, existing players who have claimed their welcome bonus can look forward may other promotions and bonuses as well. Winorama Casino ensures that there are several rewarding, exciting and regularly updated bonuses throughout the year.
Please note that since the bonuses are updated on a regular basis, the bonuses mentioned below might not be the same as what you see when you play at Winorama Casino. The bonuses listed below are only those currently active at the time of writing.
- 15% bonus on certain payment methods – Winorama Casino rewards players who use eWallets such as Skrill, paysafecard and iDeal by granting them an additional 15% bonus which can be redeemed on top of any other bonus that the player may already have going. Not only are these payment methods quick in terms of processing time, but they are also light on the fees and with the 15% rewards they are banking options worth considering.
- Weekly Winorama surprise – Some lucky players are chosen every single week and they are showered with rewards, and treated with a mystery bonus that we cannot give away. Just know that it is exceptionally good!
Winorama Casino VIP Club
Winorama Casino has an exclusive VIP club or as some would refer to it, a loyalty club. VIP players enjoy an array of perks and rewards that non-VIP players just don’t get. For players that play relatively often, joining the VIP club isn’t a distant dream. There is the opportunity to earn loyalty points and climb up the VIP ladder.
VIP players get to play all the latest and best games, access to exclusive promotions and bonuses, dedicated and express customer support. Furthermore, you accumulate VIP points or loyalty points every time you play. For every €10 wagered, you will receive 1 VIP point provided you are in the VIP club. The VIP points accumulate as you continue playing and betting, irrespective of whether you win or lose. The more points you have, the more you progress through the different tiers of the VIP program. The higher the tier, the better the perks!
When you start, you join at the New tier of the VIP club. The moment you hit 400 VIP points, you are upgraded to the Bronze tier. At 2000 points, you will be promoted to the Silver tier. At 7500 points, you become part of the Gold tier. At 20,000 points, you are considered a platinum VIP player and lastly, at 50,000 points you are a Diamond VIP player.
The bonus money is increased exponentially as you progress through each tier. New tier starts at €2.00 and goes up to €2500 for the Diamond level.
Winorama Casino Overview
Launched in 2016, Winorama Casino is a fairly new addition to the online casino market. The casino is the work of a team which is humble in size, but innovative indeed. They claim that Winorama is the dream destination for online punters. Winorama Casino pushes the boundaries as to what kind of quality can be achieved with regards to online casino games, bonuses, services and customer support.
The brand is managed by Hermione Ltd., a Cyprus based company and is owned by Twino Trading N.V., which is licensed and regulated by the government of Curacao.
One of the biggest concerns of the time that we live in is cyber security. Many billions of dollars have been lost to cyber attacks in 2017 and that number is only shooting up as time progresses. Winorama Casino understands this and has created a secure gambling environment. They use state of the art encryption technologies, secure payment gateways, and the secure HTTPS protocol to keep attackers at bay. When you play at Winorama Casino, you can rest assured that all of your data is completely secure at all times.
Even in the unlikely event that a cyber attacker is able to get his or hands on some data from Winorama Casino, the data will be encrypted and indecipherable to anyone that does not have a private key! This was there is an additional layer of security added as well.
Software and Games at Winorama Casino
Winorama Casino may seem to have a smaller gaming collection compared to many. However, the games are varied and you will never find yourself having a monotonous experience while playing at Winorama Casino. The casino operates on the Netoplay platform while there are also a few games from:
- Leander Games
- 2 x 2 Gaming
To find the different games, you will see the game categories listed as soon as you land on the home page of the Winorama Casino. The game types on offer include the below:
- Slots Games – Slots make up the bulk of game collection at Winorama Casino. It is safe to say that the casino is mostly slot centric and emphasize on slots most! They have a variety of 3-reel slots, 5 - reel slots, progressives, themed slots, 3d slots, classic slots, and more.
- Scratch Cards – Scratch Cards are addictive and can be simple yet highly entertaining to play. At Winorama, the have a bunch of scratch cards games such as Gold of Acropolis, Potion Master, Carnival Scratch, and many more.
- Bingo and Instant Games – If you like Bingo, you will find a lot of choice while playing at Winorama Casino. They also support instant games which you can play within the browser itself and you will not have to download any other software to be able to play these games.
Winorama Mobile Casino
Thanks to responsive design, Winorama Casino supports mobile devices. Winorama Casino can be accessed and played on both smart phones and tablets. Android Devices, iPads, iPhones, Mac, Samsung Galaxy series tablets and even windows devices are supported.
Winorama mobile casino is instant play too, so you don’t have to download anything. Just launch your mobile internet browser, login to the Winorama casino website and get playing within a matter of minutes. The casino will automatically adapt to smaller and different screen sizes depending on the device you are using to access.
Thanks to the mobile casino, you can now play on the move! All you need is a working internet connection, be it mobile data or a WiFi network.
Banking at Winorama Casino
Banking options at Winorama Casino are plenty! Whatever you preferred mode of payment, you will most likely be able to use it to fund your Winorama account and withdraw from it. Some of the accepted payment methods are as follows:
- Credit/debit cards – MasterCard, Visa, Diners Club are all supported at Winorama Casino.
- Paysafecard – A popular pre-paid payment methods and the deposit time is instant. Also supports multiple currencies.
- Neteller – One of the most popular e – wallets! Use Neteller and you can even get a 15% bonus rewards.
- Electronic Wallets – Apart from Neteller, several other e – wallets and e – vouchers are supported such as EntroPay, Giropay, Zimpler, TrustPay, EPS, etc.
Players can also choose from other banking methods such as Fast Bank Transfer, WebMoney, Qiwi Wallet, Giropay, Zimpler, Sofort, and Euteller.
As soon as the online casino receives a payout request, it will place it in pending state for three working days. During this time, players can cancel the payout request.
The following is a list of withdrawal methods:
- Credit/debit cards
- Wire Transfer
Customer Support at Winorama Casino
There is a contact us section as well as a help section in the Winorama Casino website. The help section is like an extensive guide with all the information you need. It also addresses some questions about how to create an account and how to sign in.
If you can’t find your resolution in the help section, you can always contact customer support directly through one of the below channels.
- Live Chat
- Request a Call Back
- Email – Support@winorama.com
- Telephone - +35722007792
- Fill out the quick contact form