Slots of Vegas Casino$25 Free
Raging Bull Casino55 Free Spins on Gods of Nature
Planet 7 Casino25 Free Spins on Lucha Libre 2
To find even more casinos that accept Americans, click here.
XPokies Casino Review
Get 25 free spins with this no deposit bonus offer on Slots at XPokies Casino
XPokies Casino Exclusive 25 No Deposit Free Spins Bonus
Players can claim 25 free spins on Slots as their no deposit bonus.
- To receive this bonus, players need to create a new account
- There is no qualifying deposit for this bonus
- Games eligible for free spins: Slots
- The bonus is directly credited to your casino account
- Playthrough requirements: Visit the casino for full details of wagering requirements for this bonus
- Single Bet Limit: The maximum single be permitted is $5.
- Country Restriction: UK Not Accepted
Other Bonuses at XPokies Casino
200% up to $2000 + 40 free spins Sign Up Bonus
- All new players are eligible to receive the bonus after signing up
- This bonus is spread over a player's first 2 deposits:
- 200% up to $1000 on the first deposit, with 20 free spins on Cash Bandits 2. Use bonus coupon code WELCOMEX1
- 300% up to $1000 on the second deposit, with 20 free spins on Cash Bandits 2. Use bonus coupon code WELCOMEX2
- A minimum amount of $20 must be deposited.
- Wagering requirements: 30x bonus + deposit
- Single Bet Limit: The maximum single bet permitted is AU$10 while the bonus is in play.
- Country Restriction: UK Not Accepted
Promotions and Bonuses at XPokies Casino
The ‘Welcome Bonus’ is just a small teaser to the flood of exciting promos and bonuses that await a player at XPokies casino. Despite its recent launch the casino features many attractive offers to attract a loyal fan base. This is great news for players who want maximum bang for their buck at a casino.
XPokies Casino promotions include more than half a dozen offers, spread across daily offers, free spins, and much more:
- Sunday Spins - 20 Free Spins every Sunday (deposit cash on a weekday and use the code S-SPIN)
- Happy Tuesday - 100% Bonus on Tuesday deposits (use code TUESDAY100)
- Free Spins Friday - 75% bonus and Free Spins on minimum deposit of AUD20 made on three consecutive Fridays:
- use code FRIDAYSPINS - get 20 free spins and 75% bonus
- use code FRIDAYSPINS2 - get 25 free spins and 75% bonus
- use code FIRDAYSPINS3 - get 40 free spins and 75% bonus
- G’Day Mate! - 75% bonus on any deposit, any day of the week (use code 75MATE)
- Servo Every Day - 75% bonus with 20 free spins on a deposit of AUD30 daily (use code SERVO)
- It’s Beer o’Clock - happy hour bonus of 100% between 18:00 - 21:00 AEDT on minimum deposit of AUD40 (use code 100BEER)
- Pearler - make two consecutive deposit of AUD40 or more for 100% bonus and 20 free spins (use code PEARLER)
- Ripper - 125% matching bonus and 20 free spins on all deposits above AUD25 (use code RIPPER)
- Comp Points Rewards - Instead of a tiered VIP system, XPokies casino at the moment has a much simpler rewards system based on Comp Points. These are awarded for each bet worth AUD10 at the casino. Once they accumulate and reach 100 points, players can redeem them for AUD1 at the cashier’s.
XPokies Casino Overview
XPokies is a new online casino aimed largely towards Australian players. Launched in early 2019, the casino has a distinct “Aussie” feel to it, thanks largely to the generous use of Australian idioms and phrases throughout the website. The marine blue color scheme, liberally sprinkled with friendly Australian animals like kangaroos only add to the whole “fun Down Under” effect.
On the performance front, XPokies is about as modern as you can get in 2019. There is a download and instant play version. Everything is streamlined and designed to run wholly out of a common browser. The menus and everything feel easy to navigate on large screen desktops and laptops as well as the smaller mobile devices.
XPokies maintains the highest standards of the online casino industry as far as software and security are concerned. It is powered by the world-class services of Real Time Gaming, one of the top names in the casino software provider business. There are hundreds of RTG games on offer, in genres as wide and varied as pokies, table games, video poker, and progressive jackpots.
The casino is a completely legal entity based in Cyprus with a Curacao gaming license. They are committed to gambling laws across the international community and take a strong stance against under-age gambling. It does everything in its power to ensure than only adults who have a legal right and freedom to gamble can use the website.
Software and Games at XPokies Casino
XPokies is a modern casino where the entire emphasis is on providing a gaming experience that is smooth and hassle-free regardless of the type of device you use.
- Instant Play Casino: The use of a browser-based software platform with advanced HTML5 technology ensures that XPokies remains stable and accessible on all devices, both PC as well as mobile. As long as you have a reasonably fast internet connection, this casino will load on a Windows or Mac PC/laptop, an iPhone/iPad, or any number of Android devices out there.
- Download Casino: RTG is known for its download version that can be found at many casinos powered by the developer. XPokies does feature a download version. It takes a single click on the ‘download’ icon placed prominently at the top right hand corner to initiate the download. The process takes no more than a couple of minutes following which you can set up the casino on your desktop. Games load smoothly while you can expect access to RTG’s entire range of pokies and other casino games.
All the games and services are accessible regardless of your hardware or operating system. You can create new accounts, deposit cash, play for that cash, and withdraw your winnings even if you are on a mobile device. To get started, click on the light blue “Sign Up” button on the top left corner of the casino website and provide accurate information on the online registration form.
XPokies Casino has partnered exclusively with the following game vendor:
- Real Time Gaming - Commonly called simply “RTG,” the company has a long and storied history that dates back to the late 1990s’. It is one of oldest online casino software providers in the business, having launched in 1998. Originally an Atlanta, USA-based firm, RTG is currently owned by Hastings international, an entity based out of Curacao in the Caribbean.
RTG makes a wide range of entertaining games for the casinos that use their software platform. These range from popular slots games like Cleopatra's Gold, Cash Bandits, Football Frenzy and Gemtopia, to poker and blackjack table games, and one of the widest selection of online video poker out there!
They also have some of the biggest progressive jackpot games in the online casino industry, with Aztec’s Millions in particular famous for paying out millions of dollars to each winner. All their games maintain a high standard of fairness and are regularly checked by third-party auditors.
XPokies Casino’s collection of RTG games can be seen right on their welcome page, divided into the following categories:
- New Games - As the title suggests, here you will find the latest games from RTG to hit the XPokies Casino floors. Current titles include Fire Dragon, Wu Zetian, Naughty or Nice III, and Plentiful Treasure.
- Table Games - You get to choose from 15 high-quality table games like Blackjack, baccarat, Caribbean Stud Poker (progressive), Face Up 21, and Match Play 21.
- Pokies & Slots - Nearly 100 colorful video slots games can be found here, in diverse configurations like 5-reel, 3-reel, 6-reel, the bonus rounds, progressive, and floating symbol. Popular titles include Crazy Vegas, Coyote Cash, Lucha Libre 2, Megasaur, and Texan Tycoon.
- Video Poker - Boasting of nearly 50 titles, this is the second largest category of games at XPokies. Games include Sevens Wild, All American Poker, Loose Deuces, and Double Bonus, just to name a few.
- Specialty - If novelty games like Keno and American Roulette suit your fancy, you will find a few interesting choices here as well.
- Progressives - Though a sub-category within slots, progressives get their own menu due to their popularity and significance. One lucky spin of the reels in a game like Aztec’s Millions can easily make you a millionaire! There are six games here, Aztec’s Millions, Caribbean Hold Em, Caribbean Stud Poker, Let Em Ride, Megasaur, and Spirit of the Inca.
Mobile Games at XPokies Casino
All the above-mentioned games are compatible with PC as well as mobile devices. The future of the online casino gaming industry rests largely on mobile gaming, and companies like RTG and XPokies are all too aware of this fact. So they have taken every conceivable measure to ensure that mobile gamers can have as much fun as those playing XPokies games on their PCs and Macs.
As we already noted, XPokes is entirely based on HTML5 and Flash software platforms. Accessing the casino is as simple as opening your favorite mobile browser and loading the website. HTML5 is the global standard in websites since at least since 2014. So it goes without saying that virtually all modern browsers and even their older versions support XPokies Casino. Chrome, Safari, Firefox are just a few of the wide range of browsers that you can use to run the online casino.
Android and iOS users will find themselves equally at home at XPokies casino. The best thing about a browser-based casino is that it runs smoothly even on older devices. If you are still using an older version of the iPhone or iPad, fear not as they will have no issues running the games at XPokies casino. The same also holds true for older Android versions and devices.
There is absolutely no difference between the features available on mobile and desktop versions of the casino, except for the smaller screens you will be viewing it from. In addition, XPokies has done a good job of optimizing everything for the smaller screen and touch controls.
Banking at XPokies Casino
As XPokies is almost exclusively aimed at Australian gamers, the list of supported currencies is extremely short in comparison to other Euro-centric casinos. AUD is the prime currency here, with some support for Bitcoin as well. Keeping that in mind, you have the following options when it comes to depositing funds at the casino:
- Debit/Credit Cards - the simplest option would probably be using your VISA or MasterCard cards top put cash into your account. Only these two big names are supported though. Cards from any other brand will probably not work at XPokies at the moment.
- Bank Transfer - You can also use net banking from your Aussie bank account to deposit cash quickly into your XPokies account.
- Bitcoin - The casino also supports depositing of cash in the form of Bitcoin using your wallet.
eWallets: Neosurf, Neteller, Skrill, and ecoPayz are among the other alternatives.
Loading cash into your XPokies account is a simple task. Just log into your account, and head to the cashier section. Select the deposit option, pick the banking method and initiate the transaction online as you would do on other online e-commerce platforms. The funds are instantly credited to your account.
Withdrawals have a slightly different set of rules. You have to respect the casino rules regarding withdrawal limits. They allow players to withdraw AUD 10,000 per month. Both bank transfer and cards can be used for this purpose.
Unfortunately, instant transfer is not an option. Both methods will take anywhere from 3-7 days before the funds show up in your bank account. Check with the casino customer care executives if you have any doubts regarding banking.
For a new casino, XPokies has a pretty decent customer support system in place to handle all conceivable issues and concerns. Though it lacks a toll-free telephone number for its Aussie clients, the casino does offer the following channels of communication:
- Live Chat - This is probably the best option as it is always available on the casino website. The chat function can be used 24x7, 365 days a year. The customer support agents are knowledgeable and usually prompt in their replies.
- Email - If you don’t mind waiting for a few hours, email is the next best option for customer support. It also allows you to explain your situation in extra detail which might be helpful in some cases. The email id is email@example.com.