55 Free Spins on Gods of Nature
25 Free Spins on Lucha Libre 2
To find even more casinos that accept Americans, click here.
Zodiac Casino Review
Zodiac Casino No Deposit and Deposit Bonus Codes
|Bonus Value||Bonus Code||Wagering Req||Play|
|$480 + 80 free spins||No code required||200x B||Play|
Zodiac Casino Bonus Code Details and Sign Up Instructions
$480 Sign Up Bonus + 80 Free Spins
Promotions and Bonuses at Zodiac Casino
Zodiac Casino provides other promotions and bonuses through the Casino Rewards Loyalty Program, which is a multi-site VIP club found at other Microgaming casinos.
Casino Rewards Loyalty Program
Many major Microgaming casinos run the Casino Rewards Loyalty Program, so it is not unique to Zodiac Casino. All members of the online casino are a part of this club, which dishes out loyalty points when you wager. Those points can be used to climb the rungs of the loyalty ladder and can be converted into bonus funds.
The loyalty program at Zodiac Casino can deliver the following perks to active members of the online casino site:
- E-mail based promotions and bonuses.
- Further match deposit bonuses.
- Free gifts to high-ranking VIP players.
- Access to VIP competitions and tournaments.
- VIP prize draws.
- Weekly and weekend promotions (again, e-mail based).
- Cashback rewards via a loyalty points system.
Zodiac Casino Overview
Zodiac is an experienced Microgaming powered casino site. It first appeared way back in 2001, so it has almost twenty years of experience offering players access to quality games. An old-fashioned online casino in some ways, the site offers both downloadable and instant play platforms. It is licensed out of several jurisdictions, which is fitting since Zodiac Casino does aim its services at a global audience.
As any player will be able to tell from the title and the type of imagery which appears in the lobby, Zodiac Casino is an astrology-themed site. However, if that’s not your cup of tea, you needn’t worry. The theme of this site has little to nothing to do with its services. Underneath its spacey-theme, Zodiac Casino is a tried and tested Microgaming casino.
Players will find that several currencies are accepted, though, the euro is the most popular one amongst players. This is an eCOGRA certified casino, and one which is TST (Technical Systems Testing) certified for fair play. Gameplay at this casino is made possible in a variety of languages. These include English, Danish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Turkish. Despite having a retro and dated look and feel, Zodiac Casino is surprisingly easy to navigate, even on mobile gaming devices.
Software and Games at Zodiac Casino
Microgaming is the provider of both games and software at Zodiac Casino. Their presence is felt throughout the casino, with virtually all games coming from the provider. Microgaming’s Quickfire open gaming platform is not available at Zodiac Casino, though, there are still over 500 games to try your hand at.
Zodiac Casino has always been powered by Microgaming and continues to be so.
Over 500 games can be played, and most of those are top-quality titles. These span video slots, classic slots, roulette games, blackjack and other traditional titles, as well as jackpot games. Of course, instant win titles are possible, too. However, slots are the most numerous of all the titles housed at the site, and amongst the more popular slots you can choose to play are the following games:
- Our Picks: Mega Moolah, Thunderstruck II, Immortal Romance.
- Popular Now: Lara Croft: Temples and Tombs, Jurassic World, Game of Thrones.
- Suggested for You: Avalon II, Break da Bank, Terminator 2.
- Recently Added: Playboy Gold Jackpots, Immortal Creatures, Mega Vault Millionaire.
Players can choose between European and American roulette variants at Zodiac Casino. Microgaming’s collection of roulette games include their Pro Series, which has a slightly more extensive wagering range and may suit high rollers more than the standard variants on show.
Card & Table
Everybody’s favourite traditional casino table games are supported at Zodiac Casino. These include baccarat, blackjack, craps, roulette, sic bo, table poker and plenty of video poker variants. Like roulette games, there are several variants of these games, suitable for players on all sorts of budgets.
Video Poker, Instant Win, Scratch Card Games
Microgaming is one of the biggest developers of video poker, instant win and scratch card games. Many of their titles have made their way into this collection at Zodiac Casino. If video poker is your forte, over 25 top variants can be played, including Bonus Poker, Deuces Wild, Joker Poker and others.
Nothing but the biggest and best Microgaming developed progressive jackpot slots can be played at Zodiac. These include, but aren’t limited to:
- Mega Moolah
- Fruit Fiesta
- Cash Splash
- Major Millions
Slots form the bulk of the games selection at Zodiac Casino. We have broken some of them down into themes:
- Animal: White Buffalo, Pollen Party, Untamed Wolf Pack.
- Asian: Huangdi: The Yellow Emperor, Emperor of the Sea, WIld Orient.
- Branded: Playboy, Battlestar Galactica, Hellboy.
- Cultural: Mystic Dreams, Golden Princess.
- Irish Luck: Lucky Leprechaun, Lucky Leprechaun’s Loot.
- Fantasy/Mythological: Avalon, Thunderstruck II, Ariana.
- Favourites: Immortal Romance, Break da Bank Again, Tarzan.
- Films and TV: Jurassic Park, Game of Thrones, Bridesmaids.
- Sports: Sure Win, Break Away, Cricket Star.
- Video Game: Lara Croft: Temples and Tombs, Tomb Raider: The Secret of the Sword, Hitman.
Mobile Games at Zodiac Casino
Players can expect to find mobile casino gameplay made possible at Zodiac Casino. There is no app to download, with players needing to visit the site in their device’s web browser instead. Things to note include:
- Instant play action is speedy, using only your device’s web browser.
- All games are designed to be compatible with mobile phones and tablets.
- This platform allows for both iOS and Android users to get involved.
- As there is no native app, you don’t need to worry about storage or space-saving.
- Banking and support options are accessible from the mobile-friendly domain.
- The instant play site reconfigures itself to comfortably fit your device’s screen size.
Banking at Zodiac Casino
Players can deposit into their Zodiac Casino accounts using a variety of currencies. These include British pound sterling, Canadian dollars, euros and US dollars. Not all currencies may be available, depending on where you reside.
A handful of different banking options can provide instant transaction times at Zodiac Casino.
The most popular of these include:
- Credit and debit cards such as VISA, VISA Electron, Maestro and MasterCard.
- E-wallets which include Skrill, Neteller, EcoPayz and PayPal.
- Prepaid cards like Paysafecard.
- A variety of other methods, such as Bank Wire, Instadebit and Trustly.
Players should note that PayPal is only available to UK-based players. All deposit methods can be used to top-up your balance free of charge.
Zodiac Casino prefers players to use the same method they used to deposit for withdrawals. Where this is not possible, they recommend that players use bank transfers to cash out their winnings. However, bank transfers do have a fee attached. The rules concerning withdrawals are as follows:
- Withdrawals must be worth €300 with bank transfers, and at least €50 with all other options.
- There is a two-day pending period before withdrawals are processed. After that, delays of 3-10 days are common.
- Direct bank transfer withdrawals of under €3,000 are met with €30 processing fees. This rises to €70 for cashouts which are worth over €3,000.
- Withdrawals are typically capped at €4,000 per week. This limit can be raised by climbing the loyalty ladder and contacting customer support.
- Players must meet any and all wagering requirements from bonuses claimed before withdrawals are processed.
As well as the above, players will also need to verify their identity before withdrawals are processed. This can be achieved by providing one example of each of the following documents. You can fax customer support this information or use e-mail. Such documents include:
- Photographic ID, such as from a national ID card or a passport.
- Copies of any bank card (front and back) which you may have used to deposit funds.
- Any official document with proof of your address and name. These can include utility bills, medical documents, government or official letters and a few other options.
Zodiac Casino tends to provide excellent support. Before reaching out to the support team, check out the FAQ guide, as it answers many of the most commonly asked questions and queries. More personal assistance is available with these methods:
- Live Chat: This service is accessible on a 24/basis from the site.
- Telephone: Regional and international numbers are provided, but not all are toll-free.
- E-mail: Players can use the firstname.lastname@example.org address, or email@example.com address, as they see fit.